1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Grabbed A Straight Guy's Ass

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jace, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jace

I forgive you and what not

And somebody did say that it wasa sign of habits to come or whatever

But who cares

Fuck it

Must not dwell on the past

2. LowestVocal017

I think we all know the difference between sneekingly grabbing someone's butt-cheeks and virtual online hugglez. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>wow now you guys make jace feel like a complete dick and waste. it was an innocent one time thing like i said and he did also.

I can say that MY intent was, obviously, not to make Jace feel like a complete dick. It was meant to make him question. Not just him, but everybody. Reread page one of the thread. There's a lot of metaphorical high-fiving going on. A few folks (like Becky) said "Well, gee, I don't know", but basically, the responses were "Woo-hoo!" and "I wish I was ballsy enough to do that."

I don't want Jace to think he's a bad person, or even that what he did was necessarily a horrible act. What I want is for him (and everybody else here) to do is, if they find themselves in a similiar situation, to give it some thought. To weight "I wanna grab his ass" against "maybe this guy doesn't want his ass grabbed by me". Jace strikes me as a cool guy, and I want him to be even cooler. :grin:

Lex

4. Shido

LowestVocal makes my brain happy.
    I, for one, am not attacking Jace. I am, however, scrutinizing his actions as I am free to do so. My 'argument' is more with Preston's blah-zay attitude toward the situation. And sexuality is indeed a big factor in the action. And your friends may have no problem with being grabbed inappropriately, but they are your FRIENDS. I don't even want my friends touching me like that. Hell, I don't want my boyfriend randomly grabbing my ass. It is not an issue of your personal beliefs or whether or not you think those who disagree with you are uptight. It is an issue of consideration for other people's possible reactions.
    Not taking in to account that the person you are harassing may not enjoy your 'joke' is selfish. There are plenty of guys who have been sued for sexual harassment who have argued that they were 'complimenting' their victim. Sexual harassment is in the eye of the receiver and any unwanted advance, language or physical contact qualifies as such.
    And for the record, you try complaining to the police about any person (male or female, straight or gay) laying you flat for touching them and they'll inform you that their actions were self-defense.

5. Samii

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hm~ I do not think it is OK touching person this way. I would not hurt other person for doing this but I would not like it. If it is person I am knowing it is OK.
    Shido can grab my butt~

6. LowestVocal017

Thank you, Shido. I'm flattered to know that I gave your brain some fresh oxygen. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: However I might have done it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyways, as I should have done so earlier, I do have to say, however, that some of the responses here are even more innapropriate than a guy or girl grabbing another guy or girl's butt anonymously. I'm referring specifically to those who say they would sock the 'molester' in his or her face if he or she ever grabs his or her ass. That kind of behaviour is outright unnacceptable and has merit for larger punishment than touching another's buttocks has: socking another's face is inflicting physical injury and you can (and will) be arrested for that! While I'm sure some of you would never in your life do that in actuality and that your saying such was only meant to get your message across, I'm personally appalled that anyone would use a flamatory statement as "socking another's face" only to mean that he or she would react negatively to someone touching his or her ass. Honestly, there are much kinder and softer ways to express your point. There's really no necessity in going to such an extreme. :wink:

I'm not going to go back to see who was being defamatory with the socking face statement, but for those of you who used it, I would, as a fellow EC member, kindly ask that you re-consider. Please and thanks a bunch. :wink:

#66 LowestVocal017, Jun 21, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  7. GoBabyGoGo

heaps of straight (i think) guys i know at my school are always hugging each other and grabbing each others asses, and holding them for a while -- but in a joking sort of way, just like straight guys joke that they are gay when asked.... one guy is so god damn hot... it really turns me on :icon_redf

8. Shido

lol@Poly. J00 sick little boy.
    As far as the 'socking someone's face' thing, not sure who said that, but I did say I'd break someone's fingers. Cuz I would :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Hell, I've snapped at chicks who have touched me in an unwanted manner. Shido no likey touchy. And the fact is simply that there would be no escalated response had there been no initial contact. People don't grope me, I don't flip out. Simple as that.

9. LowestVocal017

Shido, dear, that's still considered inflicting physical injury on another individual. You still can be legally punished for it, and I'm sure the punishment will be greater than the other person's for touching your butt. Unless where you're from allows for such. Except for places in 3rd-World Country, I don't know of any place that does.

10. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

ohk

#70 ppreston9, Jun 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2008
  11. Samii

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Here this is defending self. All person who is knowing Shido is knowing not to touch him like this. Even person not knowing him can easy tell he is not wanting other person touching him. If person is touching him this way they are deserving what is happening. If I am seeing person touching him this way I will maybe not hurt them. But I will stop them.

12. LowestVocal017

Samii, if you break someone's fingers (like Shido said he would if someone grabbed his buttocks), that's causing injury, and doing so because the other person merely touched you, regardless of where on the body, is not a valid reason. If the person was threatening you in any way shape or form, especially if it was a physical threat, breaking the threatener's fingers would be understandable. However, if it was merely sexual harassment, you would be in bigger trouble than the sexual vexer for physical injury is much more punishable than sexual harassment is.

I'm not saying that Shido shouldn't do anything about it if someone touched him innapropriately, I'm simply saying that breaking the person's fingers is not the best solution. Personally, it's the last solution on my list that I would try in this situation!

Putting it differently, exactly what are you defending yourself from? He/She sexually harassed you. You should be bringing this to the attention of a certain authority figure, like a supervisor at the school dance or your boss at work, not hurting him/her in retaliation. Wouldn't it be better if only he or she, the sexual harasser, got in trouble and not the both of you? And again, in such a case, you would be in even bigger trouble than he or she would be.

I hope I'm making sense.

#72 LowestVocal017, Jun 23, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
  13. Shido

I've got some rather unpleasant things in my history that tends to make me equate physical contact to 'omg someone's trying to kill me'. My reactions are hardly ever conscious and purposeful. While I understand what you are saying, there are plenty of people in the world who, like me, can not tolerate unwanted physical contact of a sexual nature. You are obviously viewing my reaction as the greater of the two evils when my reaction wouldn't exist without the initial contact. If I wig out on someone who grabs my junk, not only will I probably not remember it, but a normal decent human being should know better.

14. LowestVocal017

Right, exactly. And my point is, you should be responding to that situation in a more appropriate manner, which does not include physical violence, because it can and will get you into deeper trouble than the harasser. Just saying.

Regardless, you should handle the situation appropriately, which, again, does not including physical violence. Not everyone in this world is what others would consider 'decent', and if anyone is indecent to you, you should take the right action to correct the situation. :thumbsup:

15. skwidge

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hahaha me and my mates are exactly the same! But it's usually with clothes on lol oh and half of them know I'm a bit weird but still do it anyway :grin:

16. summersforecast

I don't get why straight guys react sooooo harshly. I mean I know if some girl kissed me or grabed my ass(whitch has happened) I wouldn't go punching her in the face!
    I think it's just cause most straight guys are to insecure about their own sexuality+they don't want other people to thing they're gay.

17. summersforecast

:dry:I'm sorry shinto, but ide have to dissagree. There is no reason to react in such a manor unless you are being raped! But I do get your point that it's extreemly wrong to take advantage of someone I would never do anything like that because it could make the other person go through a whole shit load just cause you wanted some straight boy ass. Don't worry you can still repent

you:bang: me:eusa_naug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.