1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Grabbed A Straight Guy's Ass

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jace, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shido

Given that you're gay, I don't really think you have the insight to know how he would feel about it.
    Even straight women don't want some random guy grabbing their ass.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>say what u want back but i mean this isnt an OMG situation. Im pretty sure the straight guy didnt mind. I would take it as a compliment.

Look, not everybody views everything the same way you do. And just because other people have other viewpoints doesn't mean they're the ones with issues, or that they've got their panties in a twist.

My ex- started dating someone new. Since we were on good terms, I went to meet up with them at a club. Upon being introduced to me, he didn't shake my hand. He reached up and began fondling my nipples. I knocked his hand away, to which he said...yes, you gussed it - "What the hell is YOUR problem?" You know, because everybody likes their nipples fondled by complete strangers. And if you don't, you obviously have a bug up your ass.

It IS a big deal. Sorry.

Lex

3. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

Thank you. Anyone who did that to me or grabbed my ass would have a fist in their face.

4. gentlegiant4

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This.
    :/

5. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

I dont think orienation has a big factor in it. My straight friends are comftorable with being touchy feely.

6. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would feel violated if someone I didn't know grabbed my ass.

I'm sure the straight guy felt violated that another guy grabbed his ass. especially another guy.

7. LowestVocal017

Ppreston9, are you even considering any of the things that Lexingon has posted to you in response to your posts in this thread? I think he makes some very good points.

8. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

I'm not sticking up for Jace's actions or anything, I just think some of the people here overreacted in saying this is some horrible act. And idk, but some of the people who say they would punch/slap/break someones fingers are even more reactant.

idk...

9. Jace

ha omg yall are reading too much into this lol
    didnt i say that i dont really do this aand that the only reason i did it was because we were in a dark crowded room (jr. high dance?) and it was my last day (night?) at that school becaause i was moving to another town like 350 miles away

and i know it's rude and i probably wont ever do it again
    well at least not to a stranger, a friend yes, but a strangerr noooo

10. Shido

I don't think it's over reacting to not want to be violated by a stranger. And anyone who does so to me can expect consequences. It's socially inappropriate, rude, inconsiderate and wrong.

11. LowestVocal017

Honey, while I know I may sound like an unfriendly goody two-shoes (as I've often been accused of by certain people), I believe that it's you who's not reading enough into your own actions. What you did was outright inconsiderate and not very nice, and it really doesn't matter if it was a one-time thing or something that you could have easily gotten away with. The very fact that you think that what did wasn't a big deal is exactly why we are, to you, acting so 'uptight' as a response to a story that you chose to share with us about something that many of us saw as a wrong-doing.

No one is telling you that you can't do what you did that one time. Many of us, however, have a common thought and opinion about it: even if you did get away with it with the help of the nature of anonymity in the dark, you did something that we believe might have been very displeasing to the guy, and had you been in his position (which also includes the facts that he's straight and that he possibly doesn't like gay guys or any person touching his bathing-suit area), you probably would have been extremely annoyed and perhaps also have felt violated as well, what's with a random dude grabbing your bottom-cheeks and not knowing who it'll possibly be; for all you know, it could have been anyone and many ones. But right, it's in the dark, isn't it? For all we care, 15 to 30 of us could have snuck up to you and touched you there, and it wouldn't matter for each of us individually because we each could get away with it...

(note- I'm already expecting that you might possibly respond with, oh, "I wouldn't really mind if some boy touched me there," or "I think I might like it if someone did touch me there!" I know, I know. )

And now, having thought about a well-developed short post by Lexington in this thread, I must ask you: how do you feel about certain straight guys and/or religious zealots behaving in an unpleasant manner towards gay people? Or, let me present my question in a different manner, by using an example. If a guy in a pick-up truck passed you, a gay guy, as you were walking the streets and yelled a derogatory statement at you, how would you have felt? (note- I'm not asking you how you would have responded) I mean, after all, the guy wasn't ever going to see you again and there was nothing you could have done about it. Basically, he got away with his wrong action. Oh, but it's no big deal to him, as it's a one time thing and he's never going to do it again to another gay person.

So, how would you have felt?? You don't need to respond to this question in post as I'd much rather have you think it to yourself.

Concluding, while I for one commend you for changing your actions (I do hope you stick to your word), it's really nothing of an entertainment for many of us to read a story about you touching a random guy by the butt at a dance. For telling us about something we deem innapropriate, I think you got the responses that you deserved.

#51 LowestVocal017, Jun 20, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  12. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

dude no offense but ur being really annoying. ur not gonna punch someone in the face because they grabbed your ass.

wow now you guys make jace feel like a complete dick and waste. it was an innocent one time thing like i said and he did also.

13. Defender

Defender Guest

Dude, it only takes that one time for it to escalate into something bigger.

14. Chamber of Life

I don’t think they're over reacting. I think their telling the truth and telling Jace what can actually happen. People do punch others for personal space issues. You cant just go up and grab someone’s ass and say "HA! That was funny!" It might be funny to you and others, but people react differently. Some might shrug it off, or get angry and others can be a uber homophobes and don’t think it's a "joke". Or they just don’t like being grabbed in a offensive manner. I’ve seen a person get punched by a straight guy for grabbing his ass. (they disserved it) You might do it ONCE, but once can be your last.

For in example girls that get their ass grabbed or breast, they usually freak out on the guy and start hitting them. It’s vice-versa with gays, straights, or anyone. The main issue is; it was wrong and people react differently. I know if a hot guy grabbed my ass or if a guy grabbed my ass, it would kind of flatter me. But its still WRONG! Someone could be the complete opposite as me and knock the hell out of the person. I’m not trying to make Jace feel bad I’m just telling him the realness of it.

15. Defender

Defender Guest

lol@supervison and dark rooms. So even though it was really dark and *he* didn't see you, there was *supervision* that was watching to make sure it didn't happen? >_>. Well that doesn't make sense

#55 Defender, Jun 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2008
  16. Jace

Ok I get that he might have felt bad and I get that its not something to brag about and its not liek we were total strangers we went to the same school for two years so the trucker dring and the gay guy analogy doesn't really fit, now if it was the gay guy's neighbor that would be a better example. And how would I feel? Bad. Not about myself but about society and it obcession with having someone to hate

Ugh forget it

Yall are just gonna tell me that it doesn't matter "its wrong" and I already know

And its not a sign of habits to come or whatever I don't USUALY do stuff like that at least not to people I don't know reaaallly well, best friends and such

17. LowestVocal017

(Before I go into my response, I'd just like to say, "no offense" very much implies such an offense, whether or not you mean to. I took none, but regardless, if you don't mean any offense, simply don't say it. :wink:)

Bud, those who pass it off as no big deal are equally annoying to me.

Without the smallest of a cliché, I'm sorry for Jace's feeling bad if that's how I made him feel, but sadly, I personally think that he very well should be. He chose to share such a story with us, and for doing so, he will get the very responses that such a story is deemed by many to deserve: anyone who rudely touches someone in the buttocks or makes any other unwanted sexual advances should well be ashamed of him or herself, no matter how casual.

I'd also appreciate it if you didn't call me "dude" or any other 2nd-person personal pronouns that denotes masculine friendship ("dude", "man", "dawg" (honestly :rolleyes:slight_smile:, "bro", "brah", etc. etc). Thanks in advance. :wink:

#57 LowestVocal017, Jun 20, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  18. LowestVocal017

Well, at least you got my point. :wink:

Awww, honey, nobody hates you. We just didn't agree with your action. *huggles*

No one ever said it was. We were simply responding to that one incident that you shared with us.

All in all, I'm currently regretting having posted my long post. I think you might have understood us from the beginning when we were saying how rude and innapropriate it was. All the responses poured on you here are much more damaging to a person's feelings than feelinng a guys buttocks is. Perhaps I did go to far with my post.

The truth is, I haven't gotten to know you as a person yet. I hope this here doesn't blind our chances of becoming good EC acquaintances. Sincerely, that is my goal as an EC forum member.

*more virtual hugglez* :slight_smile:

19. Jace

Oh and by the society hate thing I meant gays in general you know? Not me personally

20. Jace

Wait :0 ARE YOU TOUCHING ME!!!!!!

SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!!! SEXUAL HARASSMENTTTT!!!! Lollll

Jk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.