1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Grabbed A Straight Guy's Ass

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jace, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willywilly92

Willywilly92 Guest

well my friends ( their all guys except a few) run around al day every day greabbing each others asses. i think its the funniest thing ever because on of my other friends gets a little into it and then hell knock u down and start screwin u through ur pants. its funny as hell though.

2. Adrian

Adrian Guest

Further to the other comments, in the UK you could be convicted of sexual assault for doing that.

3. LowestVocal017

Oh, dear! Are you serious? That is absolutely outrageous, but I don't mean on the part of the person touching sexually! Obviously, anyone can understand sexual harassment and perhaps take to certain legal actions against it, but establishing it as a conviction?? That's almost as absurd as putting a 7-year-old in juvinile hall simply because he or she stole some cookies out of mommie's baking jar.

Although, I must say, that doesn't sound too different from the laws of the U. S. I wonder if certain governments simply enjoy inventing ways of getting otherwize innocent people (legality-wise) in trouble. Also, some police groups from anywhere and everywhere around the world don't have enough to do, so they invent problems for the citizens, the very ones they say they are trying to solve. :rolleyes: I mean, how is the crime level looking nation-wide in the UK?

#23 LowestVocal017, Jun 17, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  4. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

No offense, but I find that incredibly gross and rude. Imagine if a straight guy grabbed some girl's ass like that. Honestly it's just not acceptable IMO whether you are gay or straight...

5. Andy21

You naughty boy! I've been tempted many times to do that myself, I went on holiday with my college classmates recently and one of the guys from the catering department was stunning. I chose to perv on him while he was by the pool instead though :roflmao:

6. nemo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    gotta be carefull

Quick story in the paper a while back.
    Some guy whiped another guy in the but with a towel in the changeroom as a joke.
    The kid who got whipped got his parents to sue, and it went through!

7. Grantious

i find it quite funny.. i think some of you are reading way to much into it. you only live life once! and it was innocent not like he makes a habbit of it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Gota have fun when you can

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some people don't like to be grabbed. I know you find that really hard to grasp, but it's true. And some of them may have their own issues and problems they're dealing with, and the last thing they need is a gay guy grabbing their ass.

Look, don't touch.

Lex

#28 Lexington, Jun 18, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  9. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

Everyone is thinking into this so much. Yeah, maybe the other guy didnt enjoy it, but it was an innocent one time thing. I mean if he would've started dancing on him that would be a little different. I mean he was trying to say how it was funny, not get scolded at.

10. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>Everyone is thinking into this so much.

Yes, we are. But it's worth thinking into.

How many threads on this board complain about how insensitive their friends are for saying "fag" and "that's so gay"? How often do we say we wish our friends would just think about how what they're doing affects us? To then turn around and say grabbing a straight guy's ass for fun is "no big deal" has at least the hint of hypocrisy about it. If we want everybody to be considerate of how WE feel, the least we can do is try to be considerate of how THEY feel.

Lex

11. -Michael-

Im wierd...the way i am around people and behave.

Im friends with everyone.

This lad (fit)had cool boxers on so i keggied him and kissed his arse cheek and said
    "had to be done"
    he simply said"
    "i know my child i know"
    haha

12. Shido

that....doesn't sound like a healthy habit

13. ok455

I grab guys asses a lot the ones i know. I don't go up to random people and grab there asses. I always see a group of friends that fool around in that matter. If you know the guy and hes fine with it i don't see a problem with it.

Even in high school you always see straight guys grabbing girls boobs and there asses and stuff. If there fine with it go ahead and have fun.

#33 ok455, Jun 18, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  14. LowestVocal017

But let's focus on the situation at hand. The thing is, he didn't know who this guy was, and he disrespectfully touched his bathing-suit area. That is definitely not something that is okay for fooling around.

Also, straight guys who grab girls by their breasts in the same way are equally disrespectful.

15. Poring

Usually, the jocks in our school touch or grab other guy's asses or other parts as a joke or a way to annoy each other :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Always looked gay, but no one ever notices because they're the 'jocks' :dry:

16. LowestVocal017

^^I have a moderately strong temptatioin to scold these group of immature brats who call themselves high-school students. Why do they think it's so funny? It's childish and just outright mean. I can understand elementary schoolers and perhaps even middle-schoolers doing it, though I can't understand why high-school guys would. But whatever. Everyone to their own.

However, if I may say so, there's the stereotype that straight guys mature at a slower rate than women and gay men. Hmmm. I wonder if this is a good example that supports such a claim.

17. Trumpetplyer23

Most of the girls in my high-school don't let the 'icky' boys touch them. They're perfectly fine with their female friends touching them. Hell, most of the softball players grab each other's asses.

Story: I was in science class, and two softball players were working together. The one bent over to grab something on the floor, the other one walks behind her and, there was a big SMACK and the other girl stands up straight with this look on her face: :eek:. Then she proceeded to smack the girl who smacked her on the ass.

It was funny, and acceptable only because they were really comfortable with each other. The one is straight, she has a boyfriend...the other...I think is straight, idk.

But the moral of the story is, if you're going to grab/smack/fondle someone's ass make sure of a few things. One, you 2 know each other well. Two, you won't get in trouble for sexual harrassment.

As much as I've been tempted to, or even pushed into girls by my friends, I don't grab their asses. Jokingly I might smack one or two of them on the ass, but that's only because we know that we're joking.

18. Shido

Well, I'll say this much (Lowest prompted me to get riled, lawl), I don't care if the guy is gay or straight, someone randomly grabbing my ass is likely to pull back some broken fingers.
    Not only it is rude, but there's a good chance you're going to get yourself hurt one of these days. Purposefully making other people uncomfortable for your amusement is pretty crappy, in my opinion.

19. Tim

Tim

Is it weird I agree with you? If someone for some reason grabbed my ass, I'd turn around and slap them, but that's about all, I'm not a very violent person, that's about all, wouldn't report them to anyone, but if it persisted, I may report them, as hurting them just makes you look like the bad guy :S

20. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

I will say again....CHILL.

say what u want back but i mean this isnt an OMG situation. Im pretty sure the straight guy didnt mind. I would take it as a compliment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.