1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Answered I find it confusing navigating the profile paged

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by CharlieLuca, Aug 27, 2021.

1. CharlieLuca

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sometimes I end up making a new status when I mean to put what I said as a reply on a wall conversation. And there's no quick, simple way to change a status message and sometimes I feel awkward if a message to someone I accidentally put as my status.. this happens quite a lot to me Please can there be like a delete this status button or something? Because as far as I can tell there isn't one. :/

Thank you.

2. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Charlie,

There is not a delete status button, in the same way that there is not a button to delete forum posts. The quickest solution is probably to update your status with a new message straight away, which could be something as simple as a full stop.

To avoid this happening in the future, I suggest you double check that you have either navigated to the other member’s profile page to write the message, or clicked on “show conversation” under the message that you are replying to. This will ensure that your message is posted on the intended profile wall.

I hope that helps. :slight_smile:

3. CharlieLuca

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you. :slight_smile: