1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel lonely

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by WishIKnew, Dec 26, 2017.

1. WishIKnew

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ive got family and 'friends', but I still feel alone. I don't know where and how to meet new people. Especially LGBT friends. They all end up having a thing for me and don't want to just be friends. Its the worst feeling.

Kyrielles likes this.
  2. Kyrielles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I totally have the same issue from time to time. Sometimes I just feel so lonely, although I have friends and family, and I have found it super difficult to make friends in the lgbt community that identify the same as me. It's true for me too that every girl I meet, friend, or try to friend that identify as lesbian always try to take things further or are seeking more than a friendship & in turn it always gets ruined because that's not what I'm looking for.

I think the lack of lgbt friends is the reason I get the lonely feeling sometimes. For me it's like I feel alone as in there's just some things I can't talk to my family and friends about, and then there's some things I can't talk to my girlfriend about, so I end up lonely because there's no one to talk to. And well it would just be nice to have someone with similar experiences and interests to talk to. If that makes sense. It's really hard sometimes, but usually my loneliness passes, hopefully yours will too!

3. WishIKnew

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I hope I find someone soon. I'm kind of happy to not be the only one with this problem though. Even if I go into GSA meetings or LGBT events I always face it. I just got out of a relationship yesterday because of the issue on not being able to make LGBT friends. Everything is really sucky right now.

4. TrevinMichael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hugs it is hard I know

glad you are on here to hear from others

I am in some local groups

some I found through Meet up an internet group locator that is in most areas.

Meetup.com They have gay bi Trans Lesbian questioning groups listed just look.

#4 TrevinMichael, Dec 27, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2017