1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel alone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Tai sharpe, May 22, 2018.

1. Tai sharpe

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My name is tai Sharpe and I've recently come out as gay but not many people in my town are gay and I feel alone

2. pay

pay

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Tai Sharpe! Nice to meet you, and welcome to this wonderful community! I just recently joined and I love it here, and I know you will too.

I know the feeling of being alone. I'm sure a lot of other people have experienced the same feeling here, and can tell you that it truly is hard. I'm so glad you're here now though, because you're not alone. So many other people are just like you and I'm sure you'll find friends that you can relate to more than anyone else in your town.

I live in Texas as well (go Texas!!) and it's sad that there aren't many people in my town that are apart of the LGBT community, but there may be more people that are that I'm not aware of. If you're comfortable, try searching for people nearby that may be closeted and don't know how to come out.

Just know that you're never alone, and now that you're here you're apart of our family now, a family full of people who accept us for who we are. I'm here for you if you ever need anyone to talk to, and I'm sure there are others that will be there for you too. :slight_smile:

3. Tai sharpe

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you pay I'm really happy to see that here I'm not alone and many people are here to help and comfort me through these nor really thought but more confusing times
    Ps that's a really cute dog

4. pay

pay

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha thank you! Her name is Bailey, and she's almost 10 months old. She's quite a handful.
    Anyways, like I said, I'm here for you if you ever need me. I totally understand that feeling, discovering who you are and what you're interested in can be very confusing. I still don't know what sexuality I am, but I'm hoping I can find some answers pretty soon. I know you'll meet some other people here who can comfort you too!

5. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello @Tai sharpe ! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

You'll find that this is a community full of LGBTQ friends.

6. SevnButton

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi @Tai sharpe ! I'm sorry you feel alone. You've come to the right place. There's an amazing community of supportive people, and I can almost guarantee there are people here in situations similar to yours. Please post freely.

I got onto Empty Closets in January of this year. I was almost in a panic, because I didn't have anyone in this world that I could talk to about my unconventional sexuality. I think people here in my real-world community would be shocked to know my truth. But surprise! There are lots and lots of people here on Empty Closets who understand. But in order for them to understand, we have to open up. Almost always people are supporting and encouraging. I've gotten some really good advice here. I expect you'll find the same. Good luck!