1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I fear on my life

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Warmwood, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Warmwood

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Good day people,
    In the beginning i am gay, live in country were being LGBT is wrong and something you will mostly killed for it or just you will be psychological y killed for it,
    I feel social pressure, i did not came out ever to anyone, fearing for my life and fearing i disappointing my family, i know if i told someone about being gay my life will be F up,
    I hope some day to make family get some children, being happy,
    I am thinking to leave my country, i think to migration to canada, live gay secretly without my family knowledge, they will be thinking i am working as a nurse , BC i am a damin nurse save people, but i cant save my life,

I am 25 years old and i feel i am depressed for melinia
    Sorry about my language, English not my first tunge
    Any advice i am really need friends now
    Somthing to begin with

2. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC.

If moving to a new country where you will be safer is a real possibility for you then I encourage you to do it. I am someone who has done that and I love it, it is not easy but it is better than being surrounded by hate. If your family will hate you that much for just being you then I also think that just leaving them behind and not talking to them anymore is a good idea. I wish that I had cut my family off decades ago (I am no longer in touch with anyone who I am related to).

Warmwood likes this.
  3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Warmwood.....Hello and a great big LGBTQ+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There are a number of sub-forums here on EC...why don't you check them out and then feel free to join in the conversations! I do hope that someday you will be able to move, whether to Canada or somewhere else where you can be you without fear. We will do our best to be a support and a place to vent when you need it! :old_big_grin: We are so glad that you have found us here on EC!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

Warmwood likes this.
  4. Warmwood

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you david, your replay i comfort for my soul, i hope you have a nice day, and really thank you for your support, i see how you are supportive person on this EC,

5. Warmwood

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Many typos hhhhhh, forgive me i just wake-up
    "Your replay comfort gor my soul"

6. Warmwood

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Moving out it will happen، just there is the thing that my family doesn't know i am a gay, i know they will always love me but if i came out, they will love me but not as they used to be,
    So i think i will choose another life out where with another identity, we will live just one life here so i cant being not happy anymore,
    I hope you found your really family out there, if not hope you find them as soon as possible.
    Mr.warmwood

7. Frederik

Frederik Guest

Hi warm wood. i live in iran that LGBT is not allowed and people treats LGBT like evils . i never came out because i dont wanna die . i fear on my life is story of my life . just don't disappointed life is more precious to give up . migrant to another country is the good idea , i hope very soon your dreams come true :four_leaf_clover:

8. Warmwood

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you Frederik for your support my story as same as your.
    Keep safe

9. Claire506

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I hope that you end up being safe! It's so wrong for places to ban lgtbq. I can't believe you can die for that! Its insane! Hope you safety and good health!

Warmwood likes this.
  10. Warmwood

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh darling, being LGBT+ is a wired idea in such community's, for reality our history i mean human kind history showed sucha paradox in all the times,
    And finally we will accept those ideas by the time.
    Is not a secret that we as humans full of secret and dreams that shows on the surface by time no matter how it wired we will accept this BC it came from us in the End.

It philosophical aspect that Embrace many titles like religion, future, death, power, etc... And all this came from fear from thee UNKNOWN because of, as humans we are weak, yes in the beginning human kind are a weak species, we wear the masks in different colours to hide our fear, and in my opinion we will live just one life in this planet and i am planing to fight this fear and live in peace.

Sorry for the length of the reply, hope you get my idea correctly.

Have a nice day

#10 Warmwood, Apr 1, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    Claire506 likes this.
  11. Ryan91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi warmwood there is not much I can say without sounding like a hypocrite because I'm in the same situation if my family found out I will be shamed and laughed at not just by my family but the neighbourhood I live in I have tried moving a few times but in my case it did not work for me I realized I was running from who I really was but to be honest I still am but I'm back in the place I grow up stuck in the same situation still struggling to say those words so I the only advice I can give you is keep your chin up and stay busy and focus and yourself but who knows everyones situation is different moving could very well work for you

All the best and good luck mate

Warmwood likes this.
  12. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You are ahead of me there. My family has never accepted me.

It was not easy and I did have to try more than once but moving away was a very positive thing for me.

13. Warmwood

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Keep smiling, someday we will fulfill our paths, In the End they will define the life in our faces.

Hold on mate

14. Warmwood

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    In my terms acceptance pass by not changing faces and emotions niether ideas about someone after SOME EVENT so yes maybe someday i will come out but when i realize that i lost everything that hold me down,
    For now i want my life as it is for some reasons that they are watershed moments in my life like, my father is ill, my graduation ...etc