1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by j4ss3n, Apr 19, 2015.

1. j4ss3n

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am struggling with my sexuality. I don't know what I am. I only have 1 classmate that I am kinda close to. It seems like almost every person in my class just ignores me or tires to hurt me inside. As a result I have skipped almost 3 months of school. I have been eating at expensive restaurants and shopped until my card declines. I constantly have arguments with my parents. Arguments about simple things. Now I'm $32,000 in debt failing school and struggling to live life.

2. sweetfemme90

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay, this classmate you are kind of close to is very important. I have some troubles at school as well and I am allys with a couple people, one person in particular. This person is your safe person.

My friend would spend a lot of money as well when she felt like crap. From a behavioral perspective you get what is called a reward from doing those things, however it is failing to work because you are in debt. You need to find something to do that is more constructive and positive. I live with my parents too and let me tell you, it can be difficult.

Do you have a counselor at school? Someone you could talk to about how to get your life back on track? Whatever you do, don't lose your education. Do anything you have to do to build it back up again from tutors to spending all weekend at the library. Whatever works for you. It's hard to find the energy to be able to do all this with questioning your sexuality, that's what we are here for. <3 We will pick you up when you are down. Sometimes meditation works for me as well, the greatest escape :slight_smile: