1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I done what is considered a stupid.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gaypjo, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Gaypjo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So a few months ago I went on a date with this guy. Just one. I thought it went p well , long story shit he went through some shit and his parents told him no dating for the time being. I proceeded to handle this in the worst way possible and stopped talking to him and removed him from everything. Fast forward a long time and here we are. Today I just randomly was wondering how he was doing and found him on Instagram. I accidentally hit the fucking follow button... I am now panicking and am very much fucked. Just needed somewhere to panic because all my friends are currently sleeping like normal people.

2. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know next to nothing about most social media outlets but from what I remember a couple of years ago they allowed you to unlike, unfollow pretty much un anything like that. You could just undo what you did if you are really worried about how he will react. On the other hand he may be the forgiving type and start to talk to you again, this could be a good thing.

3. Gaypjo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Could be a good thing. Unfollowing him would be pointless since he’d get the notification anyways. Might as well act like it was on purpose. Ig I’ll find out if he wants to talk to me again one way or another

4. sojabohnenfeld

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would say, just own the mistake. If anything, he will ask you (or maybe he did as it is now late april) and the fastest response is to just say the truth.