1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don’t know what I identify as gender-wise

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Jingleoo, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Jingleoo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello, I am super confused about my gender and I will just try my hardest to describe how I feel on my day to day life.

So, I usually don’t mind what pronouns people use for me
    Everytime I see myself, like in a mirror or on a video, I see a male, not a female
    Other than that I usually feel like a female
    Sometimes I do also feel like I have no gender

I went through different gender identities such as transgender, bigender, non-binary, agender, cisgender, and then to demi-bigender, which I recently found out what it was.

It described it as going from demiboy to demigirl in a genderfluid kind of way, but thats not how I feel.
    I feel like I am a specific gender in different situations.

Please help =)

2. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I wouldn't worry TOO much about labels, but I understand that it can be helpful, especially if you have to explain yourself to others.

Could you give an example?

EriRED likes this.
  3. Jenna3882

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I understand you completely. I have a penis and yet right now i am sitting at work wearing womens jeans and a mens hoodie over a very girly pair of floral panties, a a 46D bra with silicone inserts, womens glasses, and a very floral purple mask. Sometimes i feel very much like a male, sometimes very much like a female, sometimea neithee or both at the same time. I typically feel most comfortable if i am at least wearing a bra and panties under my clothes and everyone at my work is totally used to seeing me presenting all spectrums of gender clothing. I don't always know how to label myself so i just tell people I am genderfluid and pansexual. That sorta just encompasses everything for me even though i know its probably not the best way to accurately describe myself.

Daddio likes this.
  4. eastrevolt

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure what exactly you need help with, since you seem to have found a label you like.

Here's some general advice. Don't focus too much on labels - just let yourself feel the way you feel on a given day. You don't need a label to present the way that feels right for you in that moment.

5. Daddio

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This is exactly how I feel and mostly what I do. I'm not as open out in public, but I do hide bra and panties under my male clothes at work.
    How long have you been doing this?
    Do you plan on doing any changes like HRT?