1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Did It

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MoonKid, Apr 20, 2021.

1. MoonKid

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I spoke about an issue i've had with girls on here before, but this time I decided to go for it and ask a girl I am interested in out,,,, And I got a yes!! I am over the Moon as I'm not much of a catch, but heres the thing..

What do I do? // I'm not gonna lie, I have no dating experience so it's all a lil new for me. I'm only young but have the mindset of a middle aged man,, anyone have any advice or tips??

Lemony likes this.
  2. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It of course depends on what the limits on behavior are where you live. I see dating as a way to get to know someone better and so the activity should be something where you can talk. Though people often talk about going to a movie as a way to date if that is all you do then you are not really talking and getting to know each other, if you go out for tea/coffee or a meal afterwords that can work though. I like going out for a meal in a place where you can talk. I also like going on nature walks or a picnic. It should be something that you both enjoy and where you can share with each other.

3. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good for you and I’m pleased for you that it went well. :slight_smile:

As @QuietPeace says, it will depend a little on what’s open where you live. Something active is a good idea, like a walk somewhere nice or something like mini golf, because if there’s a lull in the conversation then you can fall back on talking about where you are or what you’re doing.

Could you agree together what you’re going to do?