1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I did it!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by tranonymous, Sep 14, 2017.

1. tranonymous

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    yesterday I finally worked up the courage to come out to my mother (who I still live with), It went really well and she is being super supportive and everything.

It's a huge wight off my chest (even though it's only just the start) and I'm really grateful to all the people on this site who gave me advice when I really needed it.

:grin:Thanks everyone!

Blueyes likes this.
  2. Quantumreality

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations tranonymous!:thumbsup:That took a lot of courage! I'm so happy that your mother is being so supportive and accepting!:slight_smile:

3. Blueyes

Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's so awesome :smile: Congrats, girl! I'm inspired :muscle: I don't know when I'll do it, but I'm gonna talk to my mom about my dysphoria. I've finally decided that I don't have to make any decisions regarding transition just because I wanna be vocal about it. I just don't know whether I want to wait until she comes to visit for Thanksgiving or talk to her on the phone. I guess we'll see when the time is right.
    Enough about me... sorry. ANYWHO. I'm happy for you and you should be proud of yourself!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::tada::balloon::balloon::gay_pride_flag::balloon::tada: