1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i can't figure out my sexuality......help sis

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sHisTer C, Jul 16, 2018.

1. sHisTer C

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    so, its been almost two years since I first started questioning my sexuality. I am going into ninth grade this upcoming year. I feel attracted to girls sexually, but could there be more..... I've never been in a relationship with a girl and I've never had a crush on one either. but everything about a girl interests me sooo much. I've had "crushes" boys but they never really interested me and I felt like I did that to entertain the crowd and never fully be myself. I still find some guys attractive. I find people nonbinary and transgender very attractive emotionally and sexually. but I don't know i'm confused because I know that if I say i'm straight or that i'm just gay or even bisexual that's a lie I feel like there's more and i'm missing something...….HELP!

-sincerely Cam

2. RebeccaK

RebeccaK Guest

You don't need a label. You will probably figure things out with time and experience. Don't rush into claiming a label if you are unsure. Go with the flow of confusion and figure things out along the way. It's the only thing that has helped me.

#2 RebeccaK, Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2018
    Bouldghirl likes this.
  3. LunaMare

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're still young so maybe for now try to be open to feeling attraction to anyone. Pay attention and in time you'll feel if you have certain preferences or if gender is irrelevant to you. Try not to worry to much and enjoy feeling attracted to anyone you're attracted too

4. sHisTer C

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    omg thankksss

5. Bouldghirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    RebeccaK got it right. You have a lot of time before you need to start labelling yourself (even if you want to). I was told as a teenager that I was about to discover the important 3 L’s: Live, Learn and Love. I never forgot that. It took me quite a long time to discover the real me. During that time I made sure that whatever decisions I made, I was able to relate to one of those 3 L’s. I made it through! You will too. Good luck and most importantly - enjoy the journey!

6. Kaoru Kat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Babe, you are literally just now going to ninth grade. Take your time. I knew I was bisexual/Pansexual when I was 10 but everyone is different you know? I didn't start struggling until my early adulthood because my family was so embarrassed about me and a woman I loved being together in public. I graduated with y loving ex-girlfriend and my family was not having it and instilled a lot of confusion in me. You have plenty of time. No need to beat yourself up girl :grin: