1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Cannot Come Out Due to the Current State of the LGBT Community

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nickswart, Oct 24, 2021.

1. nickswart

nickswart Guest

Before I begin, I need to make it clear that this thread might be somewhat controversial to some. I'm not here to offend. I want to have a sincere and honest discussion about the ridiculous situation I find myself in.

Let’s start with an introduction of my sexuality and experience of the gay community in my country up until now:

When I was young I was a relatively feminine kid, compared to other boys. It might have been due to the fact that my father was killed when I was too young to know him, and I grew up in a house with only a sister and an abusive mother - no male presence. Anyone with more than two brain cells could look at me and know that I wasn't going to grow up to be straight. In high school I used to wear eyeliner and black nail polish with purple skinny jeans. However, at the time, I didn't think of myself as gay. When I imagined myself in the future it was with a wife/girlfriend. In fact, I didn't give much serious thought to my sexuality, because my sexuality hasn't even developed yet at the time. Gradually, I started to make friends with more boys, and when I was 18 I realized that I wasn't straight. I experimented with another man for the first time when I was 21. 99% of the people around me were straight, so I pretended to be straight. On the rare occasion where I came out to someone, I told them I was bi.

Years later I was struggling to find work, and in an act of desperation I applied for a job at a gay bar. On my first day I found out that it was a male only sex bar and you could only enter if you were completely naked. I met a few people there whom I stayed in contact with after I quit a couple of months later. When I was 26 I started dating one of these people without telling my friends and family. He was much older than me, and has been "active" in the gay community for most of his life. Throughout our relationship I met new gay people literally every week for about a year. Now, I do not know much about the gay community in other countries, so what I'm going to tell you now only applies for South Africa - Of the hundreds of gay men I met in that time, 100% of them were addicted to drugs and alcohol, and the only thing on their minds were sex. I wish I were exaggerating, but sadly I'm not. This became a problem for me, because I'm passionate about philosophy and intelligent conversation. Whenever I tried to start an existential discussion with anyone my partner would become annoyed, and sometimes even aggressive. When I tried having intelligent conversations when he wasn’t present people gave me the “fluoride stare”, like they couldn’t even register what I was talking about.

And now, let me explain why I cannot come out of the closet in 2021:

In 2016 I was planning on coming out, but then something profound happened – I became politically awakened. I’ve always been anti-establishment, against the system, and opposed to corporatism, but I never realized how organized the matrix was until after the 2016 US elections. At the time I was rooting for Bernie (regardless of not being a US citizen), and I thought that Trump was a misogynistic, racist, homophobic dumbass, because that’s what all my favourite celebrities and YouTubers were telling me. When all of these influential people started repeating the same thing, I believed it without even questioning it. My curiosity got the better of me and I started to dig deeper. What I found was so overwhelming that I eventually had to separate from my ego and let go of everything I thought I was. For the past 5 years I have been doing rigorous research on social engineering, philosophy, politics, psychology, secret societies, spirituality, and everything in between. I’m going to share some of the conclusions I have come to that are relevant to this discussion.

One of the first things I had to educate myself on was Marxism (or communism) and the role of identity politics in establishing a communist system. I used to preach communist ideology, because in 2013 Russell Brand (who is one of my biggest heroes to this day) told me that “communism only meant sharing”. Sure, communist societies are always great in the beginning, but ultimately it’s about setting up a system where a handful of elites have complete control over the rest of the population. They use identity politics to divide people, so nobody is focused on the true enemy. Tell the white people that people of colour are dangerous, and tell the people of colour that white people are holding them back. Tell women that men are toxic, and tell men that women are crazy. Tell straight people that gays are disgusting, and tell the gays that straight people hate them. They use our egos and identities to fight amongst each other and forget who is truly in charge. I could expand on these ideas indefinitely, but the important thing here is that they got us to believe that regular people are our enemy, when in fact we have more in common with these people than those in power. BLM, for example, do not care about black lives. They never have. The founders are self-professed “trained Marxists” who just chose a very convenient name, because if you are opposed to an organization called “Black Lives Matter”, then surely you must think that black lives do not matter? See how that works? Anyone who calls them out for their true agenda and corruption can just be called racist and nobody needs to pay attention to them anymore. Similarly, Antifa is supposedly “anti-fascist”, but their actions tell a different story.

Another important factor is the role of media. I’m sure most of you are aware that all mainstream outlets are owned by a handful of corporations who work very closely with government and the CIA. This is not a secret. Both sides of the political spectrum are operated by the same people, who are using theatre to distract us by having you believe that your political party has your best interests in mind, and that once they get into power things will improve for your “tribe”. The truth is that no matter which party is running your country, they are working towards the same globalist goals. When the media pretends that they are fighting racism and homophobia, do not believe them for one second. They are playing the game of identity politics. This includes Hollywood and Netflix. In fact, Netflix was founded by a man from a family of social engineers, whose great-uncle was the master of propaganda and public relations, Edward Bernays, nephew of the father of psychoanalysis, Sigmund Freud. These people have been manipulating our minds for at least a century, and their techniques have only become more sophisticated.

Finally, that brings me to the LGBT community:

We are living in times where propaganda and manipulation is rampant. We are at the precipice of a great war for humanity, and by the year 2030 the winners will have been declared. It’s a war between individualism vs. collectivism, freedom vs. slavery, us vs. the “globalists”. Most of us have already chosen our side in battle. Unfortunately, I believe that the overwhelming majority of the LGBT community have chosen to side with people who couldn’t care less about them. Social media has convinced us that if someone posts a rainbow flag, or virtue signalling word salad that they are an ally, and social engineers have used this to their advantage. Whenever someone dares to stand up to the narrative they are accused of being a nazi, racist, homophobic, or even a conspiracy theorist. They are censored on social media and banned to the point where no Google search can give you an accurate description of what it is they truly believe, because they have no voice on mainstream platforms. I can assure you that any result Google gives you about people who are fighting tyranny is extremely misrepresented and framed to make them look as toxic, crazy and unreasonable as possible. The algorithm is repulsive. The people that are being demonized in this situation are probably more tolerant than you will ever realize.

I am a gay man, but more importantly I am a freedom loving human being. I will die for you to be free, and be whatever you want to be, but what I cannot do is associate myself with a community where my ideas are misrepresented to make me look like a bigot – not during a time when these ideas are needed more than they’ve ever been in history. The world is full of people who are tolerant towards gay rights, but lacking in people who are willing to fight for true freedom. Until the LGBT community is willing to stand up to the powers that be I will never be able to say that I am gay in public.

Please give me your thoughts on this. Do you disagree with me? Let me know why. Let’s have a respectful, constructive discussion and try to see things from a different perspective.