1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i am not entirely sure what to do..do without

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by joyraelynn, Oct 20, 2017.

1. joyraelynn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey everybody!
    My name is Joy &’ i am 18 years old. i am bisexual. i have known i was bisexual for years now. i have been with both girls and boys, but my family only knows about the guys ive been with. i havent told anybody in my family that i am bisexual.. im terrified too. i know my mom would be some what okay with it, but i know my sister would probably disown me. the only problem with telling my mom &’ confiding in her is that she wouldnt understand. she thinks you’re wither gay or straight. that being bisexual isnt a real thing. my sister is just against gays. i was with a girl off &’ on for nearly 2 years. she is the love of my life but she left me because i couldnt do right by her. im not out to my family which means that i couldnt see her as much as i wanted to or take her out or even facetime her without everybody being in our business. losing her made me realize that i shoul tell them before all my relationships end up ruined.. i love them &’ its only been us 3 from the beginning so i really dont know what i’d without their support or anything.. i just really need help on what to do..