1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am Happy

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Linus, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey everyone! I haven't been here in a while! (Well actually I've been doodling around some other forums. Spreading the queer and all that. Actually that's another thing I'm proud of. I talked to various mods/admins on other forums and they added non-binary to the gender option. :slight_smile: I figured that 'non-binary' was pretty umbrella as far as genders go... would you people agree? Didn't want to make them add ten more options lol)

In any case. I was walking on the beach today shelling and I made friends with a guy and his daughter- and I totally passed. Like the guy just started using "he" pronouns and I was like. Cool, I can roll with this. It's so rare when someone just.. gets it right, without asking, you know? That's never really happened to me before. So I am happy. :slight_smile:

2. Eldridge

That's great, I can't imagine how that feels. Being very masculin in looks I highly doubt that I'll Be addressed by she/her at any point unless I explicitly ask for it. It's good to know that it is possible. Congrats