1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I’m questioning my gender Identity

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Addie, May 31, 2020.

1. Addie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Help. I think I might be Non-binary. Currently my pronouns are she/her and I identify as lesbian. I’m kinda androgynous and not fit with standard social norms a female. I don’t know which pronouns I prefer. I don’t really have any body dysmorphia. I do want to try a binder but I don’t know my size or where to buy one.

2. La Corbeau

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have you tried testing your pronouns out? I think there's a forum on here for testing out new names/pronouns.

3. ErickWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Also gc2b makes good binders, and they're really nice and helpful with figuring out the sizing and stuff! I'm about to go off on a bit of a tangent here but for binder care, machine washing has worked fine for me as long as I put the binders in a garment bag/delicates bag/lingerie bag (the zippered mesh things lol idk what yall call them) before washing cold gentle cycle, then I hang them to dry.

4. pinkclare

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Best places to get a binder are either gc2b or Underworks. Both have their own sizing charts online and very helpful customer service if you need help. Try testing out different pronouns either with trusted friends in person or virtually in forums and chat rooms. Remember that you can change pronouns as much as you want and you can even use different pronouns around different people. Don't feel like you need to figure it all out at once!