1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I’m falling more and more in love..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Paigez, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Paigez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    where do I even start !?

There’s this girl,I’m also a girl, and I’m madly in love with her, the thing is. She is my best friend. I really don’t want to ruin our relationship but I’m falling more and more in love and it’s all I can think about. She said she’s not gay but recently she’s just been saying that’s it’s called friend ship ! I’m not sure what to thing any more there is so many mixed signals. She says she’s not gay to people but I think it’s just a defensive thing. But when she’s around me we always find an excuse to touch each other and when we touch hands we always linger on for a while. We always text each other and i think she might like me, I would say more of what we do like non stop hugging, playfully flirting, playing our future together and ect but I’m lazy so nah. I just want to know how to deal with falling in love. I just melt around her all the time and I just want to hold her and tell her that I love her.. love is hard. ( also I’m confused about my sexuality as I have never had a crush on a girl before I think I’m bi so that’s not making it any better) sorry if this doesn’t make sense I was typing fast and didn’t look back on what I wrote, I just needed to vent <3

2. Limiteded

Limiteded Guest

Do you think if you were to really click with her and start dating it would confirm if you were gay?