1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I’m afraid to sleep

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Bludzee, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Bludzee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It’s long to explain the whole thing,

2. Bludzee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It’s long to explain the whole thing, sorry for the one who’ll try to read the whole thing.

So few months ago I begin to have a crush on one of my friend and it really piss me off for two reason :
    1- She’s my friend and I really really don’t want to loose this friendship
    2- I really hate love and all this kind of stuff since I’m a kid, it’s probably edgy but I hate love story with every atom of my being. And becoming a stereotype of one of the thing I hate the most in my life, isn’t the best experience.
    And this make me feel really guilty because this shouldn’t be happening. But most of the time, I don’t really think about it, and since it’s been few months, I could feel more and more neutral about it.
    Great.

BUT NOW, LET’S TALK ABOUT DREAM.
    I hate them because I can’t control them. Between 1 or 2 time a month, I dream of my crush. It’s either dream where we hug or we hold hand and every time, when I woke up, I feel really uncomfortable and sick and disgusted and guilty.
    This night it was worst than every thing I have ever dream before (because my brain decided to start a war with me or something). She was like in undewear and we were talking like everything was normal, and in my dream I didn’t really care but now I’m so disgust to have imagine this shit I want to threw up and I don’t want to sleep because I don’t know what incredible surprise my brain deserve to me.

Sorry for posting a second time, I made a mistake in editing the first time because it’s almost 1am in my country and I’m tired.
    I hope this is understandable cause I’m not really sure of what I’m writing right now

3. Isbjorn

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First off, thanks for sharing. It is great you reached out, even as tired as you are.

I am sorry you feel so crappy about your dream. It could be your subconscious trying to tell you something you think you are unready for, and/or, not to sound to cliche, maybe it is your hormones messing with you. I am not as familiar with female hormones as male and have only had to deal with mine and my son's, but the damn hormones can wreak havoc on a person your age.

As far as reality is concerned, don't read to much into your dreams. You know and trust this person as a friend, so you feel more comfortable with them. I can see your brain relating that comfort with your sex drive, which though gross, is probably in overdrive.

Not sure if any of this helps. Hopefully you just sharing helps. Just know that there is are caring people reading your post and wishing youe well.

Peace

Bludzee and Rayland like this.
  4. Bludzee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks for your answer, and for the hormone things you’re probably right because I have my period this week and it’s an hormonal chaos.