1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hugs from my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Taragirl, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Taragirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hugging my girlfriend has become a problem, I need help.

Hi, me and my girlfriend are born in the same year, and we are both going to the same university. I just turned 20 and she will change in a few more weeks to 20. We are both the same height and the same bra size. But in the past few weeks, hugging has become a problem with us. We known each other since we were 14, and attended the same school together and gradated from the same High School at the same time.

We have been best friends first as we only first know about each other at 14. In fact, we were the first to come out saying we were lesbians together when we are 16. Still, we did not start dating or calling each other girlfriends until we were 18. And came out with our parents, who after a few weeks accepted us.

We both have not called it a problem yet. But, before we came out as lesbians, we were dating boys and had boyfriends. In fact, when we both understood we were lesbians, we were telling each other it would be best to have a boyfriend. This is were I see the problem started. We both used a young man, we both had him as our boyfriend, she had him for around three months were I had him for around four months. He was a sweet, and nice person, but he was overweight and did not have many friends. Because he was overweight, he had what teenager girls would call man boobs. They were not that large for a man, but for us it was around a A cup. Some reason, we were talking about him and we talked about him and how we hugged him. We talked about the feeling of our breasts feeling his. Boils down to, ours are more dominate than his. As it should be with our size.

After that talk, hugging each other has become a problem. We hug each other everyday and a number of times per-day. We have been doing it for years, and there has never been a problem. Since were the same height and bra size, when we do give each other a full body hug. It is starting to feel it is a test of strength with my girlfriend. There is more pressure pressed on my breasts, and I must be doing the same with my girlfriend.

I need help from a woman, and I rather talk in a PM, as I feel I have become as open as I can to explain my problem with broadcasting it to the public.

Thank you!

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey you won't be able to pm anyone other than a member of staff until you are a full member but I would suggest just trying to make a few adjustments, not saying anyone has to bend down but just one of you leaning in of hugging from the side could help. It is probably because you have become really conscious of it.