1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hrrrrng... I hate some pajamas

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SamtheGremlin, Feb 8, 2022.

1. SamtheGremlin

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For reference, I'm turning 16 next year, so I've already had the chest area grown a bit. I am AFAB but I am trans-masc and non-binary (I'm a trans-man enby yeah). I really hate some of my pajamas especially the holiday ones for some reason. They make me look super curvy and make me feel exposed, sometimes I get more dysphoria in my room than when I'm in the shower in some instances. Since I have to sleep in them i my bed anyway, I feel repulsed. Also side note, older disney princess movies give me major dysphoria, like sleeping beauty, since it has so many feminine themes in it. I just feel better when the male role comes in doing his... act or whatever he does to get the female to like him lol. Still makes me feel weird.

2. SamtheGremlin

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry* I'm turning 16 this may lol

3. GazesToClouds

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Um this might seem like an obvious answer but have you just tried wearing something else? I know where i live its usually warm enough to just wear a tee-shirt to bed even in winter. Perhaps just try that if you can, or just buy something that has a different cut?