1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would I do this?

Discussion in 'Anonymous Support and Advice' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Anonymous

Just a quick post...I'm in high school and there's a girl I like and I asked her for her number like two weeks ago. So I already texted her before but that was because I'd asked her to go out to the movies with me. But I want to just text her casually without any invitations, just like talking face-to-face. I don't know how to do it without sounding weird...I've only texted her once before to invite her out so I'm not sure how to just talk. And by that I mean strike up a conversation without sounding awkward or desperate. Do I just say like "Hey wanna chat" randomly or something else?

2. Linning

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would personally just ask her how she is or how her day is going, nothing really weird about someone catching up with somebody else even if those two people generally talk very little. I would probably feel a bit more weirded out by a "wanna chat?" message because I would be unsure about what to talk about and it wouldn't seem as natural, so I would personally go for a simple, " hey, it's been a while, how have you been?/ how is life going for you?".

Just my two cents!