1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How was your first time?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nxtjxn, Feb 26, 2017.

1. nxtjxn

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Just out of curiosity, how was your first time? And how is your relationship with that person now?

Mine has a really short story to it. I wasn't in the mood so I skipped class with two friends and, so, the three of us got drunk. It was a guy, a girl and me. I had such a crush on this girl (a "no labels" kind of person) and, so I gathered the courage to ask her if I could kiss her. We started making out, laying in the grass... and, eventually, we ended up together in the bathroom. When we go back to see our friend, he had thrown up all over the floor and was in such bad shape, he didn't notice we had been gone.

We're still friends now, even tho I don't recall anything else happening between us ever since because I got into a relationship in the meantime. It was over a year ago, I guess.

#1 nxtjxn, Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  2. Carlgustav

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I was 16, I pretty much knew I was gay, but I hadn't really accepted it. A very nice girl in my school class got me out on a couple of dates, and then seduced me in car on a "lovers lane". At 16, the hormones take charge when someone else is sexually aggressive. I eventually was able to climax, but it was not especially special for either of us. I learned much later that she had had many partners before me. I think that was when I finally realized that I was a (homo queer fag-take your pick) gay boy. At that time the word gay was not in common usage, at least not in my little world.

#2 Carlgustav, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  3. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unremarkable. I wanted to get it over with, because I was 24 and tired of waiting. He and I don't talk anymore. It was very awkward.

Sex is overrated. I mean, it can be wonderful. And if there's nothing good on TV, and you're with someone you can stand...go for it. xD

4. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The first time with a guy, awkward and not enough lube... And was so long ago I don't remember his name. As I was only 13 at the time.

The first time with a girl... pretty good. I wasn't her first so that helped things go smoothly. We stayed in touch for a while even after breaking up, but fell out of contact after she moved out of state and had kids.

5. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    it has happened last year, I'm not kidding. I've never felt like having sex with anyone before, for almost my whole life, + I'm touch-averse and I need to trust someone really much before I actually let them even touch me, let alone other things.
    but that's just a part of the story. I feel I have found my other half, and with him I felt comfortable enough to actually try, even though I wasn't dying for it. so I wanted to try, both out of curiosity and to make him happy.
    so when I actually felt ready to try, I simply asked him to touch me. after that, we decided to actually try to do it. so we tried... and it was so painful to me that I just freaked out. (several weeks later we tried again and it was equally as painful as the first time, so it just confirmed the fact that I'm not 'made for sex', thankfully my sex drive is rather low). and that's basically it. I was involved in some touching with him, but no intercourses, it's just meh. the very idea is meh enough.
    I'm still with him, we still love each other so much that we just can't live without each other, and we're even engaged. I enjoy his touch (he's the only one person whose touch is actually fully enjoyable to me!), but it's rather calming me down than turning on.

I kind of agree, sex is overrated. there are lots of more interesting things to do.

#5 Mahidevran, Mar 13, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was with a hitchhiker I picked up. We got to talking, I told him I was gay, he said he was gay too, and basically said "You wanna?" I thought about it for a bit and decided I did. The highway was sort of elevated, so that there was this dro***f where we could go and not be seen. So I pulled over, I dragged out a blanket from the backseat, I spread it out down there, we stripped down, and we had sex. Just making out and oral - no condom or lube for anal. Both of us were inexperienced, he was too aggressive, and couldn't remember to be careful of his teeth (I told him at least three times to watch it). It was fumble-y and easily the worst sexual experience I ever had.

...and I couldn't wait to try it again afterwards. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Not so great, there was no lube.

8. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It was with my girlfriend at the time, my first girlfriend. We had been dating for about a year..I loved it at the time even though it was very awkward..we were both young and really didn't know what we were doing. I care about her, but we never talk.

9. DrummerGirl2000

With a guy: I was 15 and we snuck into a public restroom to makeout and do some basic touchy-feely shit. I gave him a blowjob (which had been done before) and then he asked me to have sex with him in an indirect like "do you want to?" kinda hinting way and I originally freaked out and said no because I had been holding onto my virginity. But we kept kissing and I felt guilty because it had been my idea to sneak off and make out so, I told him that I changed my mind and I wanted to do it. So we had sex in a mens bathroom stall at a local amusement park without a condom; it was absolutely horrible, we used the pull out method (he was a virgin too) and I had a total mental breakdown and broke up with him the next day because we didn't have an emotional connection and I had expected to feel something. We had a huge fight, I was mean about it and blamed him and we haven't really talked since except to apologize and be on okay terms.

With a girl: It was fantastic! I was still 15 (almost 16) and it was around this time last year. We were close friends and had decided to date, she was my first girl kiss and everything and I went down on her and it came pretty naturally to me and I completely lost myself in the moment. Fireworks flew and that was the beginning of a decent relationship. Plus it was in a bed at her house, so we were comfortable. We stayed friends for a while after we broke up, and then were FWB for awhile but she recently decided not to be friends with me (we stopped the FWB thing) and I realized that she had kind of used me the whole time. For sex, money, bud, etc. Which sucked, but I discovered the greatness of lesbian sex with her so, whatevs.

Sex can be great! For me, only with girls (I've had sex with 2 girls and 4 guys, girls were great, it never felt quite right with guys) but I definitely don't think that sex is overrated. I think it just holds different importance to different individuals. And there's nothing wrong with that.

10. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't remember, however I don't remember any subsequent times either. My brain is screwed up and I don't seem to form memories right. I remember facts but not experiences. Most of my life is a complete blank.

It was our first time for both of us. Sometime after we broke up we kinda drifted apart as I didn't like how someone she was seeing was treating her (they were cheating). I think about her from time to time (even though I can't even remember her face) and hope she is happy

11. UrsulaJay

My first time was in my old apartment on the floor on an air mattress. I didn't have any furniture. It was really kinda comical. My ex-bf got a charliehorse when we were really getting started. I was naked trying to rub the cramp out his leg. For someone who bragged about their experience...well it was clumsy. All the penetrative sex I had with him was pretty clumsy. I kept thinking I hope this gets better each time. My sexual experience was hit or miss with my ex-boyfriend. We don't talk now. I hope my future sexual encounters are better.

#11 UrsulaJay, Mar 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2017
  12. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First time with a guy was very underwhelming and just horrible. It was a quickie in the bathroom because I just wanted to lose my v-card and get it over with, as none of my friends were virgins anymore. I was 16, he was 23, so in a way I guess it was statutory rape on top of everything else.

I had no romantic feelings for him, and we haven't seen each other since. It was a one-night-stand and though we tried to keep in touch via texts and written letters (Yes, you read that right), I just stopped replying and it quickly died off. I remember his first and last names but don't care to get back in touch. I'd rather not go into too much detail, but let's just say he's not my type, and thinking of that day now, I feel queasy :eusa_sick

I haven't had a first time with a girl yet, and doubt I ever will, as it doesn't interest me. Dating and kissing is fine, but I don't want to have sex with a girl. I've had the opportunity with the last girl I dated but I just wasn't interested and we broke up shortly after, for unrelated reasons

13. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first time was with my ex boyfriend and it was painful. Sex was okay but it didn't feel quite right to me. Of course after we broke up, I never had contact with him again because we didn't really see any reason to try to make it work. Eh I don't really care much about sex. I mean I don't mind it but I'm more into hugging and kissing and such.

14. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ...it's just me who is weird :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don't know, maybe I'd enjoy sex more (with him only) if it wasn't that painful, or if I had higher sex drive, or whatever. I'm one of those who can live without it and don't feel like they miss anything important :grin:
    (we'll, unless physical intimacy counts as sex, then okay why not :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
    but yeah, we're different and there's nothing wrong with both liking and disliking it, it varies from person to person.

#14 Mahidevran, Mar 14, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  15. MCairo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Exciting, awkward and scary at the same time. No regrets tho, I'm glad it was with him.

16. zappa

It kind of just happened. One of my friends came over. We were talking about sexual orientations. I said I wasn't sure if I was gay or bisexual. He asked if I wanted to see. It started off with just kissing and caressing, but eventually we got so aroused, we ended up doing it. It felt weird at first, but after a while it felt amazing. I came out two months later, and two months after that, he became my boyfriend. We're still together by the way.

17. Makalaster

My first was p good. I was 18 and I met this guy through another friend that I was hanging out with. Eventually I managed to ditch my friend because somehow I felt like this was my chance. I never had met any gay people that I knew who was gay at the time. We were watching a movie on the couch and I was nervous. It somehow led to holding hands and I never really had any romantic contact with anyone. It went to kissing to me giving oral then eventually me riding him until orgasm. I'm glad I did it because I probably would have never came out to anyone. My only regret is that he was a shitty person the next day made me so nauseous maybe it was the act of sex that repulsed me. I've only had sex with guysthus far.

As for our relationship, we hung out for a little while, but I just stopped talking to him due to his personality. We messed around a couple times more but that was it.

#17 Makalaster, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2017
  18. clexanet

I was 16 and it was with my ex-girlfriend who came over to visit me (we were in a long-distance relationship). I have only good memories regarding my first time. ^^ She was very gentle (and experienced LOL). We are still friends, but no romantic feelings or whatsoever. We broke up about 5-6 years ago (after 4,5 years of relationship, which also included moving in together).