1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to make your body look feminine?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by memyself, Jul 30, 2013.

1. memyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am a man, but I want to look more feminine. I wouldn't consider myself transgender (not yet at least), but I really don't like my body. To give you some perspective, I am a skinny white nerd with dark hair. I grow a lot of facial hair, I have broad shoulders, and my muscles are pretty defined (tiny and skinny, but defined). I also have huge hands and a huge adams apple.

Does anyone have any tips on how to make your body look feminine? As of right now, I don't work out at all. I do go hiking in the woods from time to time, but that's it. I've been thinking about picking up jogging. I've heard jogging/running gets your body in shape but doesn't give you any muscles.

I wish I had a flat stomach. Mine pops out because of my terrible posture, I really need to work on that. I don't want to do sit ups because I don't want manly abs. I also really wish I had hips. Is there any kind of workout that makes your hips wider? And this might sound silly, but is there any way to get boobs without surgery? I think I've heard one or two people on the internet say they grew boobs the natural way?

Also, I've heard veet is like nair except it just makes your hair blond and softer. Is that true?

idk, I have a feeling this thread sounds a little crazy, but I've just been having self image issues, so really any kind of advice whatsoever would be helpful.

Thanks in advanced. Everyone I've talked to so far on these forums has been so awesome (*hug*)

2. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here are some Body Feminization Exercises.

I've tried them before and I was not prepared, but I'm working on it now and I think it helps. :grin:

Oh and the only way to get hips and breasts naturally is through Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). But you can buy padded panties and breast forms if you just want to see how you like it and how you look. Hope this helps! If you need anything else just post on my wall and I'll get back to you. :grin:

3. memyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Awesome, thanks :slight_smile: I'm defiantly going to try these exercises out :slight_smile:

4. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

The easiest thing to do would be to get breast forms and hip pads and stuff. Or you can try making your own.