1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get rid of hickeys? (Faster)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Kevin k, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Kevin k

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Basically I'm not quite ready to come out to my whole school yet, and last night me and my bf made out for like 30 minutes, needless to say I had a couple of hickeys on my neck. I've only ever had a few hickeys before and they were small, easy to hide, but these are pretty big. I've already dodged a few awkward conversations of classmates asking who it was. However, and older man came up to me at work tonight and said "looks like you had fun last night" which draws the line. These need to go, please help.

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nothing makes them go away faster. A hickey is actually a burst blood vessel underneath the skin, and the bruising is the blood leaking out of the blood vessel. It only goes away when your body repairs the blood vessel, thus no more bruising because there's no more blood leaking out of it.

Flesh colored makeup is the only thing I know of that can hide bigger ones.

3. smurf

Yep make up.

Get a green primer (cheap from Walmart or drug store) and then use a concealer that matches your skin. Get a blender to put it on.

Won’t fully make it disappear, but it will make it so a lot of people will miss it.

SemiCharmedLife likes this.