1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to get closer to him?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by markosss, Feb 24, 2015.

1. markosss

Hi I have a crush on a guy and lately im trying to meet him be friend with him and get closer to him and discover if he is gay or not (probably not). I have met several of his friends but not him yet because he isnt still at school. I added him on fb and liked some of his posts and photos. He sometimes likes my posts and he liked my photo (WOW). So what else can I do??? Ok I know that the things I said about fb and likes sound dumb but it gives me hope...do you think I should stop liking lot of his post because that may make him thing that im annoying? I know my questions are dumb:icon_redf

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The best thing might be to start up a conversation with him, rather than relying on likes and such to puzzle out his thoughts. You have him on facebook, so the next time you see him on, say hi, and see where the conversation goes. :slight_smile: