1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to find a girlfriend? If you're shy?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ReneeSparks, Jun 15, 2017.

1. ReneeSparks

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yes I'm of age,

I've been wanting to find a girlfriend for a while now but dating sites scare me with all those strangers you have no idea who you're taking to. And there aren't any lesbians bars where I am. The school I go to doesn't have any lgbt clubs or whatever you call them. Not sure what to do.
    (I know some say meet though friends but I don't have any at the moment don't ask why)

2. laviedadele

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could you wear a pride bracelet to suggest to people that you are lgbt? You said dating sites scare you, do you feel the same about dating apps? I've been on a few lesbian dates, and I'm currently dating a girl, and I met them all through apps. No obligation to meet up with anyone from them, or give any info you dont want to.

3. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Shyness is something that can be overcome, and it starts by taking the initiative. You say you don't even have any friends, and you really need to work on starting to do that, as well. I don't know if you're in college, but there are a lot of LGBT people there (even without clubs), so the more people you meet, the bigger the chances.