1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to ask someone

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Nobo, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Nobo

There's a guy in my high school that i really like and don't know if he's gay or not and I'm too flipping shy to just right out ask any advice?

2. Elli

Focus on his behaviour? Just the way he acts. Is he in your class or do you see him often, do you know him, are you befriended with him, do you hang out with him, we'd need some more information in order to help and we really want to!

I'd say if you're too shy to ask him, just try to notice everything he does, it's not always easy to spot but sometimes people really give obvious signs. When making eye contact etc, if he's touchy with guys and the list goes on.
    I think you might get some hints by just observing!

Good luck!

#2 Elli, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  3. biisme

Strike up a conversation. Because, really, the only way to know is if you know him better. You don't have to say you like him, but you're more likely to find out his orientation if you talk to him, and if he is gay you'll have a leg up of already having started a casual relationship / friendship.

4. Nobo

Thanks for the help guys :slight_smile: