1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to ask a straight person to let you blow them?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TheGermanAshton, Dec 8, 2014.

1. TheGermanAshton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, so I've already made a post on this subject, but this is a different question. If you have already seen my previous post, ignore this next paragraph. If you are new to this subject as a whole, read on.

Okays, so a while ago I went over to a friends house (we are both 18 finishing school) and hung out. I'm bisexual, but I learn more towards men. Anyway, for the longest time I've wanted to give him a blowjob and (or) rimjob. When I was there a few months ago, while we were talking about girls, I asked if he's had a blowjob. He said no (I have no idea how, he's so, so hot. He's like the perfect definition of athletic twink...) and that he wished he did have one. I asked "What do you think about a man giving another man a BJ?" he said something like "I would not give another man a BJ, but I might take one." It seems pretty clear he was hinting at "You can blow me if you want, but I will not blow you" but I pussied out and did not ask. I have regretted it ever since. I'm going back over this weekend and I don't plan on making the same mistake.

Okay, so, now I've got the introduction out of the way for those who are new to this story. I have decided that I AM going to ask him if he would let me blow him, I just don't know how. Can anyone who has done this or knows anything about this offer some help/good ways to ask? I've nervous and I just can't think of the best way to ask. Also, I really want to see if he would take a rimjob, maybe I could get away with it in the heat of the moment if he allows me to blow him, perhaps, but I don't know. Thoughts on both of those? I'm also worried that he will reject me and go telling his parents/friends that I asked to blow him. Do you think someone would do that? Or do you think they would just never speak of it again? Please help if anyone can, thanks.

2. MusicislifeXD

Well, I think it depends on your friend, but I would so this:

So something where you have to be somewhat close, like watch a movie. When you think you're ready, maybe ask him about that time he said he would take one, but not give one. If he hints that he's still up for it, make your move. Ask him what he would think if you gave him one. I don't know him, but since he'd be up for a guy giving him a bj, I'm pretty sure he'd say yes to you. I don't know your friend, though.

And about rejection, that's what comes with asking. You might feel hurt at first, but it'd be worse if you never asked, and it turn out that he wanted you to. You just have to hope for the best. I wish you all my luck!!

3. SouthernGeek

Ashton,

It sounds like what your friend said earlier could have been an invitation. In fact, he may feel embarrassed that he answered that way. So you may be giving him a relief in more ways than one!

But as Musicislife said, you just never know. You may be rejected. If you're close though, I don't think it will be a bad ending.

4. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I read the title and almost skipped a beat just thinking about asking one of my straight friends. Man that would be interesting... xD I mean I've messed around with a friend before but outright asking one...that's risky. But who knows, you could either really freak him out or make him very satisfied.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Since you re posted this I assume you hadn't given him that blow job yet .

6. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ask him if he would like to try it. And if you have to don't forget the "it dont make you gay" thing

7. Benway

Benway Guest

Yeah, really, it's just like experimenting in college or whatever, I'd say.

8. TheGermanAshton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

I go over to his house Saturday.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Good luck man I think he's gonna feel like a different type of man after the bj .:icon_bigg

10. TheGermanAshton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I hope I get to give him one. I also hope I get to give him a rimjob, but IDK if he would be down with that. Hopefully I can get him to say okay in the heat of the moment, perhaps.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I hope you both have a good time .:icon_bigg

12. TheGermanAshton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

So do I. Want me to come on here and let you know how it goes on Sunday? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Benway

Benway Guest

I think that would be a good way to help the thread and anybody else in your position.

14. TheGermanAshton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Will do :slight_smile:

15. Rainbows~Exist

I say ask him but don't push it with the rim job. Good luck! :grin:

16. TheGermanAshton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

I know I probably should not, but I really want to. I think I'm just going to adopt a YOLO attitude for this and hope for the best.

17. Morrisome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    go for it! just ask him, a hot twink like that who does not mind a man blowing him is a CATCH! lucky you :frowning2:

18. TheGermanAshton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

This is the second straight person that I have been lucky with. The first person actually asked me. I'm bisexual but I've not told many people (if someone asks me I just tell them) as I don't feel it's really important and all my friends/family would not care either way, so I don't feel a need to say anything about it, though I'm sure my parents/friends know I'm BI already :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And yes, he is an amazing twink. I'm a twink guy, and he's like a picture perfect twink. I'm so lucky (if he lets me, of course)

19. Morrisome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Give him the blow job of his life time and show him what male intimacy is all about! I'm getting hot myself :frowning2:

20. TheGermanAshton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Hahaha, I plan on it. Still thinking of how I can ask him to let me give him a rimjob, but I think I may be able to get away with it in the heat of the moment, or I hope so XD