1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to approach people with very little experience?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bi dystopia, Aug 26, 2019.

1. bi dystopia

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi,

I seem to be having several issues in meeting up with people due to having very little experience. You talk to people on ###### and they all seem to approach you as though you are a well-oiled fucking machine with years of experience and thousands of conquests.

I have been with very few people overall for my age (28) and have not had sex in a few years and it seems very daunting jumping straight into the world of anonymous and thoughtless sex, which lets face it is what everyone else wants, that I will have to put up with or feign interest in in order to get a boyfriend.
    At the same time, I am very conscious of letting people down or wasting people's time - so I don't really know how to approach people in saying I have little experience, am a little awkward and don't really know what I'm doing.

Also, because I'm bisexual, I've had people object to me on those grounds before, saying I sound way too complicated and a time waster because I am not gay and have had most of my sexual experience with women.

Thoughts?