1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How often do you think of your sexuality?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander, Jan 16, 2008.

1. spud

I was going to say I try not to but in reality it is all the time where ever I go and just about whatever I do. As I am someone who is only now coming to terms with this it is so hard not to think on it all the time.

2. GayJay

Wow i'm the only person that is gonna sat not much really.
    It's not really something that stays on my mind it's just a natural thing to me. I just go with the flow. It never really occurs to me that i'm gay tbh... maybe that's because my mind auto tells me i'm a guy though.

3. ccdd

ccdd Guest

Every day.

Althouhg that could be because I think of women every day :grin:

4. SocialButterfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Seriously since I realized that I'm a lesbian and am still not out to everyone, it consumes my thoughts. I constantly thinking about what step to take next and how I can get to where I am out to everyone and can just be me.

5. toms7

too much :'(

6. Catkin

At the moment I'm trying to figure things out, and I don't have much going on to distract me, so my answer would be way too often.

7. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

Considering I'm still trying to identify my own sexuality I'm going to say quite a bit. Especially lately.

8. Delta

Think about it as in think about the fact that I have it, or think about it as in think about whether it's what I really am. Because I think about being gay when I'm reminded, when I'm thinking about how I look, and when I'm thinking about the awesome LGBT crowd. And I get self-doubting and consider it truly when I find myself attracted to someone male or I'm feeling particularly self-depriciating. I come back with the same answer every single time, but I still have freak-outs. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It's stupid, I know.

9. Just Passing

It often varies. I try not to think about it too much, because it gets unhealthy and as someone who isn't fully out yet, it becomes draining at the same time, however I do think about it at least once a day, usually at night before I go to sleep or during random intervals of the day when nothing exciting is happening and I'm all alone.

10. PurpleCrab

Hum, let's divide your question in two parts.

How often do I think about sex? Pretty much all the time.

How often do I think about me being bisexual? Once or twice a week, when I notice a really cute guy... it still surprises me somehow when I'm attracted to a man because it really doesn't happen that often.

11. WhisperinShadow

Well, I think about it almost all the time and I think that some people can't hear it anymore because I talk really often about my sexuality. xD
    Especially because I'm still figuring it out a bit. ^^

12. LSunday

For a long time, I didn't really think about it at all. But I promised myself I'd come out to my family before college, and now that my deadline is getting closer I've been thinking about it almost all the time.

13. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    Allllll the time. Sometimes.

l really try to get out of my head because l'm introverted and obsessive by nature, any topic can be analyzed to death and l can stuck in things that are a huge, huge waste of time. And when l say that l mean like, what kind of cereal l want to get before going to the store.

So yo u can imagine how obsessed l can be about my sexuality and closet status, once l start going there l have trouble even carrying on normal conversation with people because l'm still so nervous about the future.

14. Operastar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Tooooo often lol

15. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    All the time. It plagues my mind. I wonder how it feels to not have to think about it...
    Everything I say and everything I do, I have to monitor because my words and actions may somehow be reflective of my sexuality and I'm not out yet. It's tiring.

16. Naren

It occupies my mind most of the day... I constantly think how things would be different if I had a female body... it's getting to be quite sad, hehe.

17. gmac

All day lately

18. IrisM

It comes up in my mind often, many times throughout the day. I'll see someone, or some nice clothes, or even just myself in the mirror and my heart will sink. I'll think of what I could be doing if my body was female too. The clothes I could wear, being held and snuggled with by someone who likes both the inner and outer me. Just being able to be myself.

19. BleedToLoveHer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm way too busy to think about it all that much. But I usually think about it the most when I'm on Facebook or walking down the street holding my girlfriend's hand lol. I love to do that when there is cruise ships in & being like, "A wild pair of Lesbians appears!" as we walk by the New York tourists. Then I remember that they are incredibly accepting anyway :grin: haha

20. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Not often these days, though I used to all the time. I just got used to it. I think about related things- hot chicks, my gf- but not 'i'm bi' as such.