1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I feel

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AstolfoWithGUN, Jan 14, 2023.

1. AstolfoWithGUN

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Basically, I'm questioning being trans maybe or just being a feminine guy, I wrote a huge thing on this but it got deleted so I'll try to reiterate. Lately, especially, I've been questioning myself over gender and stuff. There's a part of me that wants to do stuff like having long hair, wearing dresses, painted nails etc., but I'm not really sure what it all means. When I was younger, I do remember thinking that girls were 'prettier', in an almost envious sense wishing it could be me slightly, but those feelings went away for a long long time. Now here we are again and I have no clue about my own gender or anything. I feel so confused and I wish I had someone who I could talk and relate to. Maybe later I'll talk more in-depth but for now I'd just like to put this out there and see if anyone can help I would love it:disappointed_relieved::astonished:

2. kingthe6

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey!

Back when I started questioning my gender, it helped me to keep an open mind and experiment with how I presented and thought of myself. Starting small could be nice- maybe borrowing feminine clothes from a family member or friend and trying them on in private, or trying makeup/nail polish and things like that. If you're artistically inclined, maybe you could sketch yourself with long hair and feminine accessories!

If you're looking for more gender identity-related suggestions, then maybe you could try out different pronouns like she/her or they/them, either alone or with someone you trust that could help.

Whatever conclusion you come to is completely fine. I myself am a guy who likes to present masculine most of the time but I'll occasionally wear makeup and paint my nails. I know trans girls who dress femininely and trans girls who dress more gender neutral/masculine. I know guys, cis or trans, that love to express femininely, and I know a feminine presenting nonbinary person who also thinks of themself as a femboy without identifying as a boy. There are so many options!

Ushiromiya Red likes this.
  3. AstolfoWithGUN

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thankyou for replying i actually got my sister to paint them tthe other day and kinda loved it wearing fem clothes and that sorta stuff tho would be very hard for me to get but ill try some ideas thankyou so muchh i appreciate it

kingthe6 likes this.