1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Easily Do You Make Friends?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaiser, May 20, 2015.

1. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Let's see. I have zero local friends. I have been trying to make a friend--just one friend--for two+ years now. And I'm still at zero. So I'd say in my case it's either "hard" or "impossible." :tears:

2. PeachPenumbra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find it pretty hard to make friends. It doesn't help that I don't really have typical interests so I generally don't have much in common with people, my group of friends at school was really diverse, we didn't really have anything in common other than all being really nice kids who got along.
    I'm on friendly terms the people in my classes at uni but they're not people I talk to outside of class. Head phones in and out the door.

I don't really know how to go from friendly acquaintance to friend. A lot of the time I feel really invisible and unremarkable.

3. Quiet Raven

Not very easily. I just have too much social anxiety to really carry conversations with people much. So meeting new people is very difficult.

4. LesbianThrasher

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It's almost impossible for me since I'm very quiet and very little people have interest in me. I've always had a problem making friends ever since I was little because I didn't talk much and whatever friends I did make were just plain weird and I wanted to get away from them, lol.