1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you when to ask someone?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by imahugger, Feb 24, 2017.

1. imahugger

So I currently like a woman that I have been talking to for about a month. We hung out last Saturday and are going to hangout tomorrow. I really want to ask her out but I am unsure of the right time to do so. How do you when it is right to ask someone out? Should I wait a while or just go for it? I know that she likes me too because we both admitted that we like each other. I just don't know where to go from here. I don't have much experience in relationships to be honest. I have had 2 girlfriends and one boyfriend but the first boyfriend I pretty much dumped because he turned into an asshole so that didn't last very long. The first girlfriend I had dumped me because I wasn't ready to come out yet. My second gf was a ldr and so I didn't have the pleasure of having a physical relationship. I really want it to work with this woman I currently like, I just don't know what to do really. I guess I am just looking for advice, suggestions, opinions, or feedback from you all. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. B a r e f o o t

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you have gotten to the point of admitting to each other that you like each other (assuming in romantic terms) then I think the ice has been broken and the hard part is over. Instead of making it an "event" why not let it just flow in a natural way? At some point you will both realize what's happening (in a more conscious and definite way) and maybe then you will talk about it spontaneously. Until then just go with what feels natural, while keeping watch on her reactions as you go. Let your actions do the speaking, in the beginning, until the words just naturally spill out is what I mean. Only you can know when the timing for any of it is right; you must go with your instincts, guided by the situation as it unfolds.

3. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How do you know when to ask someone? This way. Now. The signs are right. Good luck!