1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you talk / flirt with girls as a girl?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ellief, Aug 29, 2020.

1. ellief

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I sort of just learned my liking for girls and I genuinely do not know how to like talk to one in a way that's not friendly. Like I do not know how to flirt with them without coming across as weird and without outing myself just in case they're not into girls..

Like I've been good friends with this girl for a year or so, and I like her but I feel like it would be weird if I started flirting with her all of a sudden. She said she likes girls but wouldn't marry one so idk what to take of that. But I get some flirtatious vibes from her, I just don't know how to make the first move ig. Like and not just her but other girls. Idk how to come across as flirting but without scaring them away.

I also barely know of any girls into girls and I just can't imagine myself making the first move, and being something other than friendly, unless they're flirty first.. Maybe that's like major "bottom energy" or whatever but just HOW ?

I can flirt with boys but that's cuz I've been doing it with boys all my life and I just don't know how to translate it to girls now. I feel like most girls would be so weirded out if I started flirting with them and that's not what I want, and I don't wanna be outed by them so uh.. SOMEONE HELP !