1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you know ?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Nic2552, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Nic2552

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How do you know if someone is into you ? Let me rephrase this.. how do you know if someone is lgbt… ? Nowadays you can’t tell, obviously we are unique people , For someone who lived a heterosexual lifestyle and then transition to their true life.. how were you able to tell if someone was also gay withOut expressing it? Does anyone have stories of when you were in the closet and met someone who was also in the closet or dated a downlow person? Sorry if I used the wrong terms. What’s your stories.. love reading them , btw sorry if I’m all over the place

Suitsme likes this.
  2. Suitsme

Suitsme Guest

The first woman I met online in a chat room that wasn’t related to LGBT and she announced she was lesbian. The second woman I met in a non LGBT related place and was closeted and started to flirt with me after we’d been friends for a few weeks. It’s difficult to know who is straight and who isn’t but subtle signs start to creep in if a connection forms.

3. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There is no certain way of telling. A woman can be very masculine in action and presentation and still straight. I cannot even tell if someone is really flirting with me. The best way is to simply be open about it or to meet people in situations where you know such as LGBT groups and such.

When closeted I lived a heteronormative life pretending to be someone I am not. I would never date with either myself or the other person being closeted, it is just too stressful.

Manipular likes this.