1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you feel happy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by twospiritlycan, Sep 18, 2014.

1. What makes you happy?

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    General Advice
    1) Being around the right people. People that won't talk about you behind your back, treat you with respect etc. And while nobody us going to be happy, optimistic etc 24/7, if someone is always complaining, pessimistic etc it can be draining, atleast for me.

2)Try to not to focus on the negative. I used to think negatively all the time, it became a bad habit, And I did it with out realizing.

But yeah, music, talking to certain people, compliments, down time, the Internet etc make me happy

3. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

When I'm treated like a guy, referred to male pronouns etc.
    When I look good and pass.

Singing
    Listening to music
    Going out late at night

4. Acm

Acm Guest

Having fun with friends, watching TV, listening to music, eating good food

5. Candace

When treat me with respect and I can always look forward to positive things in the future and what may unfold. :slight_smile:

6. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Indulging. But then sometimes I feel guilty about it so it doesn't work >:

7. Yosia

My best friend, music and anime

8. Blossom85

Being respected and treated like an equal. When I am spending time with my family and friends, reading and writing, listening to some good music, when I can look forward to things, knowing I have people who are supportive and caring of me, including all of my new friends here at EC.

9. Emmanuella

What makes me happy?

Being with friends and good company. Spending quality time with my extended family...although this RARELY happens anymore. Watching comedy shows/stand up/ YouTube prank channels.... boy oh boy do some of those pranks make my day.

Going on photoadventures, making and baking things and being crafty also keep me busy and incredibly CONTENT.
    I love creating. That is one of my biggest outlets.

10. alwaysforever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love to do anything creative. I like to paint, draw, write, and learn. I also have a love of nature and history. Sometimes I will draw upwards of 12 hours a day when I am on a real roll. Lately I have been a little less productive due to dealing with some emotional stress but I am getting back in the groove slowly but surely. I love being with friends and family, but unfortunately right now I am alone for months at a time which is the main cause of my emotional stress.

11. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Music is definitely one of the primary things that make me happy. Whether it be listening to it, playing it, creating it, or anything really, it makes me feel better no matter what at the end of the day :slight_smile:

Other things that make me happy are drawing and writing, and sometimes just being productive and getting work done makes me feel a bit more relieved at the end of the day.

Going out for walks and just lazy day offs, hanging out with friends who I'm comfortable with, talking to the girl I like, I can go on for ages :slight_smile:

12. DeviantAttitude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My own jokes, my friends and music.

13. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The only thing that will make me happy on ANY day is seeing the face of any pet dog. :slight_smile:

(Provided they're not being abused in some manner, of course)

14. Bubble Bun

Bubble Bun Guest

★ I also listen to music to cheer myself up, music is something I really love. (specifically listening to EXO (〃・ω・〃))

★ Talking to my younger sibling, she can help me clear my mind from negativity and also replace those negative thoughts into positive thoughts.

★ Sleeping, this is cliche but sleeping is a refresher, it cleanses my mind from those negative thoughts, and I when do I reawaken I have no thoughts lingering in my mind.

★ Coloring, or drawing, (for those who are confined in their horrific thoughts you should experiment with this!) it really helps. Your scary thoughts will begin to crumple while coloring/drawing, this activity also relives stress. So when I'm on the urge of experiencing a panic attack, I begin sketching my most exotic thoughts or ideas, it does assist me in a way~ (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

15. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    am happy when am relaxed