1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I talk to a girl?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by smolpsycho, Jul 7, 2018.

1. smolpsycho

I was dating a guy for almost two years so I haven’t had any reasons to talk to any girls. But we broke up a little while ago. And now I met this girl who I have a crush on. I don’t know what to say to her once I get to know her more, or how to say it. I don’t know what to do.

2. YesHomo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well first things first, get to know as much as you can about her through casual conversation. See if she's single and ready for a relationship, and if so you now have your chance! I don't know your story, but try to figure out if she is into men or women to avoid an awkward experience. I'd recommend asking her to hang out or get lunch in a casual setting alone with just the two of you to ensure conversation can flow naturally. The best advice I can give you is to take it slow and pick up on her body language and the tone of her verbal language towards you. Make sure she's not closed off or uninterested when she interacts with you. Pick up the subtle signs and roll with them.