1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I know my gym crush is gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ash1, Sep 22, 2018.

?

I can’t tell if my gym crush is gay

1. 10

100.0%
  2. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ash1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi everyone,

This is my first time writing a thread for advice. Hopefully someone can help me with this.

I’m a 27 year old Atheltic female but I don’t “look” gay. I’m a feminine lesbian and the struggle is real lol. About over a year ago I started to notice this really pretty girl in the gym always looking at me. Overtime she started to smile at me like every time I saw her and then when I would stretch out she would always stretch out or do abs right nexts to me. After months go by I finally got the courage to introduce myself. It was a vibe I wasn’t used to. It was like we were both nervous but didn’t know at the same time if each other were gay. She said she always saw me at the gym. Then here and there we would make small talk and she would still always look at me. Not in a weird way at all. She would do little things that I picked up on it seemed like she was flirting with me.

I think I’m mainly nervous because I never had to be the one who ask another girl on a date. As silly as that sounds. Every long term relationship I had the girl asked me out. Every time I see her I insteatly get so nervous which isn’t like me. I wouldn’t ever want to offend anyone by asking them but at the same time I don’t want to lose my chance asking her. And if I don’t ask her I’m going to regret not asking her.

Every time I want to ask her If she wants to get coffee or a drink I instally bitch out lol

2. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I wasn't sure how to vote. So I chose the top choice? It sounds like she is interested. If you have the courage, I would make the move. She seems to be sending you all the signals. Or you could tease her a little by flirting more than usual and hope she comes over to you.

3. CosmicWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you want to ask her if she likes girls and not offend her or whatever if she is straight. You could just ask her if she likes men, girls, or both. Idk just try to work it into the conversation naturally. Usually if you give them several options it makes it a little less awkward if they say they are straight.

But it does seem like she is into you, so go for it!