1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i buy a sex toy with out my parents finding out ?

Discussion in 'Anonymous Physical and Sexual Health' started by Anonymous, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Anonymous

I have my own credit card but I don't want my parents ask me what's in the box or question me about it , also my mom doesn't believe in girls using sex toys she said how it can make a woman sick heath wise . I really need this sex because i'm going crazy and lately it's getting a little hard to keep up the pretend straight act and i need some thing to help me from going nuts :bang:

2. Ridiculous

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Pretty much all of them will be delivered in unmarked boxes that don't give away what is inside. (If you do buy online, they should have a FAQ page or something that will say whether they ship them unmarked.)
    Because of this you could just pretend it is something else - I've heard of people saying it is computer parts for example. If your parents aren't too nosy you should be able to get away with it.

If not, do you have a friend you could have it delivered to that you can pick it up from?

And of course there's always the option of going to a physical store and buying it in person.

3. Anonymous

they don't sell it in the US so going in person is not an option

4. Skov

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They actually do have sex shops in the US. Possibly not in your area. You may want to consider that. Otherwise, if you live in a decently populated area that has a Spencer's in a mall, sometimes they have toys. Depends on the store though. Just a thought

5. Anonymous

What i meant was the toy i want is not out in the US yet .

6. Sully

You could just get it and tell them that the shippig company had the wrong details and that you've returned it to the post office? Tell them that when you opened it, it was a thermos or something? Could work I guess :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Skov

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oops my bad. I'm not trying to discourage you or anything, but just keep in mind that even if you do manage to acquire this toy without your parents knowing there is a very real possibility that they could find it. I thought I was the master at hiding stuff (and I was pretty good), but my parents did find some unfortunate "things" that I'd hidden.

8. Anonymous

Make a woman sick health wise? Only if there not cleaned properly, or shared. If and when you do get one, put it in a locked box. I mean one where you put a combo lock on it, not those cheap ones that can be easily picked. If your using it at home though, your parents will probably find out sooner or later, particulary if the toy makes noise, or you do.

9. Anonymous

It doesn't make noise I'll have to plan this one out XD maybe i'll buy the lock box first

10. Alt

Alt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You can also rent a P.O. Box and have it sent there. It will cost a bit more but you can rent it for the month.

11. Anonymous

But what are you going to tell them when they find the box and want to know what's inside it? Lol... That could be awkward! Maybe wait this one out?

12. Anonymous

If you have siblings at home you could say it's to keep them out of your stuff. You could say moneys in there, or jewerly, whatever, (and you could actually put a little money or cheap jewerly in there so you won't be lying either) the bottom line is as long as it's nothing illegal, it's none of their business, particulary IF your 18 (although I wouldn't be telling them that in those exact words)

Some boxes I've seen have a false bottom, so if you open it they won't see what's underneath if you open it in front of them. Or you can make a false bottom for it.

13. sweetiepi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    go to spencers gift shop!

14. jamjras

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I bought a "toy" online I told my parents it was a gift for them for Christmas so they wouldn't open it...

15. starfish

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Amazon sells sex toys. All of their packages come in a plain brown box that says amazon.

Another option is to find out what shipper the store uses. (FedEx or UPS) instead of shipping to your house have them ship to your local FedEx or UPS store.

16. Anonymous

spencers sells sex toys, and it's not a sex shop, so if you are under 18, you can still buy it.

17. photoguy93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Amazon is always my first go to. However, if you're truly worried about someone opening it, can you have it sent to a friends house? Even if you're worried about them opening it, just say it's for your family or something. Do it now, before Christmas! Haha.

18. elel

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been trying to think of a plan myself. So far, the plan that I have come up with is to order it with a book, so then when it comes, I can say that my book has arrived. That way, it's true, I ordered a book. And I got a book.
    Unfortunately, it's possible that they are going to ship them separately, then I have to come up with a new plan. :lol:
    Or you can just order it and pretend that it's something else.
    You can also have it shipped at a friend's house.

19. AwesomGaytheist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    What we did was order it from Amazon and make sure to get it before my mom got home. Find a place to hide the toy and dispose of the box it came in at a trash receptacle that's not at home.