1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you act when around your first same sex crush?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CandyKing, Dec 22, 2014.

1. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    I used to hang around her and whisper little compliments in her ear. We were only about 6, an age when it's not strange for kids to whisper to each other so I pretty much got away with it without her thinking it was weird. She liked girly stuff like princesses and such so I would tell her things like 'you're a princess' and she would say 'aw thankyou!' and blush.

2. midnightss

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Really awkward... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. the haunted

Like best friends because that's what we were. I would always find excuses to grab her boobs or butt lol. All playfully and jokingly of course... so I made it seem lol. I was really protective of her and wanted to do everything with her.

Seven years later, she's still one of my best friends. She has no idea that I used to have feelings for her.

4. shadowraptor

I made a total fool of myself, I was like a lovesick puppy that took every opportunity I could to cling on to him, play with his hair, get really close to him and stare at him. He never noticed even though I felt like I was being incredibly obvious (which wasn't my intention, of course), I guess he just made me out to be a physical person?

5. flight

We had English together and we were desk partners. I bought him a Christmas present and lied when I said that I had an extra because my friend bought me an identical one. He's now dating one of my friends. I found out last night. So now I know for sure that he's straight. LOL. My luck is abysmal.

6. I would always ignore her and be a little snobby poo face around her... like whenever I even tried to talk to her it came out stuck up... or not at all. selective mutism sure was "fun"

basically like an awkward, clumsy, rude person who liked to play the silent game a lot. :slight_smile:

7. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Even more awkward than around most people. So, REALLY awkward.

I was constantly trying to talk to her, touch her, even just make her look at me. She sat in the desk right in front of me in one class so I would stare at her hair. Her soft, wavy, blonde hair... :love: Omg I am still totally not over her.

This one time we were on a field trip and I got to sit next to her on the bus. It was a six hour ride and I was thrilled to be near her for that long. She was on her phone a lot and was giggling at whatever she was looking at. She looked even cuter when she was laughing. ♥ Eventually she said she was getting tired, and she yawned and rested her head on my shoulder. My heart was beating so hard I was sure I was trembling, but she didn't seem to notice. She looked so peaceful, snuggled up against me like that... Agh, how I wish we were still so close!

8. shostakobitch

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I still love her, actually. we met at band camp a year and a half ago, and she was my very best friend and first gay friend. we don't talk anymore, and it kills me everyday. <3

9. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

Well technically since I'm physically male right now non of my crushes are same-sex, although I guess they are same-gender although every crush I've ever had I'm extremely awkward around and I usually feel like I look ridiculous.

10. Shadows123

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was just REALLY awkward with mine for a while (like a few years lol) and then when we finally became decent friends I started teasing him and trying to find excuses to talk with him and touch him and stuff :slight_smile:

That's the cycle of all my crushes ever pretty much

11. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Had mine when I was in year 9 (grade 8) of middle/secondary school. She was amazing (and straight... o.o), and I had such an overwhelming amount of feelings for her that really surpassed anything I've felt before (or since, actually).

I was really nervous around her, wanted to talk to her a lot but my heart would start pounding if she called me and I had to calm myself down before I picked up, I'd love working with her on group projects, I'd shower her with compliments and defend her and talk about her a lot. I'd want to hug her or be close to her physically, and when we talked I'd always try to say something interesting. I'd try to look nice around her, once we were in camp and she appeared out of nowhere and I nervously adjusted my hair and stuff for quite a bit and pretended to act casual (my heart was skipping everywhere though). I was willing to do anything for her; I went out of my way to get her personal presents she really liked, would stay up very late Skyping her on school nights, and offer to help her with everything. I'd find excuses to talk to her, and be close to her basically. Once we were on a school trip on a school bus and I was sitting near the front with some of my other friends, and I made up a really lame excuse about wanting to go to the back because I wanted to see something, just so I could sit closer to her.

It was actually a really intense crush.:lol: