1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I tell if my female boss is attracted to me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by klles833, Feb 12, 2015.

1. klles833

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ok, so...I have a huge crush on my boss. I have worked for her for 15 months. I have a feeling she is attracted to me also but is not going to jeopardize her job by acting on it. She talks about me quite a bit to coworkers. She tells me I am sweet ALL the time. She stands close to me when she is talking to me and sometimes looks me up and down. She often blushes when she is talking to me. She is pretty much known to not text people from work that are under her, yet she always replies to all of my texts, like literally every day. Even on the wknds. I have never told her about my crush on her but I have made it pretty darn obvious. She has to know!....I bring get her coffee all the time. I bring her bracelets that I have made. I have given her dozens of cards and notes telling her how awesome she is and how much I like her and I always sign my cards and text messages with either a heart or xo. I have received 3 cards from her in the last few months telling me how sweet I am and that I am a good employee. She gives me Starbucks gift cards, no one else that works for her gets them. For Christmas she snuck me a present and card and told me to stay quiet about it. The other day she gave me a gift bag with three pairs of earrings she had made for me. She told me that she has kept all my cards and is making them into a posterboard. I am very attracted to her. I realize that she would not be allowed to have any sort of relationship with me because of the rules, I just want to know if it sounds to anyone else like she is attracted to me. I would be happy just to know she is.

2. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    it sounds like maybe she could be..or maybe she just really thinks ur sweet..honestly if ir was me id think "she wants me" but i think that about every girl that is nice to me mostly only to find she really doesnt then i feel sorta sad lol..how important is ur job to u cuz if its a cheesy job like jack in the crack id say fuk the rules and ask her out lol..or.just quit then come visit her and tell her u how u feel or sumthing..thats what id do anyway but id pretty much lay anything on the line for a good girl who likes me and i like her too..lol neways good luck