1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I tell her it is a date?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by FuelsMySong, Dec 1, 2019.

1. FuelsMySong

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I need some advice.

So I was ######ing and found my high school classmate on it. I was surprised because I heard ###### only shows you girls if they are looking for girls too. I did get gay vibes from her now that I think about it back in high school. However, she had a boyfriend all throughout high school but they have broken up since then. Her and I were partnered together for a Grade 10 spanish project when we were going to school together and we've been Facebook friends for ages.

She followed me on instagram a while ago but, at the time, I didn't follow her back. She soon unfollowed me, probably because I wasn't following her.

So, when I was ######ing, I saw her and I don't remember if I swiped left or right but I know we didn't match for sure. However, I decided to follow her on instagram like a few days ago. She followed me back and, after this, I decided to slide into her DMs like the creep that I am lol.

We've been talking over a couple of days and I decided to invite her out for coffee. Tbh, I am not sure what my intentions are but I know I want to be more than friends as I am attracted to her. She said yes to coffee and we are meeting in 2 weeks. To me, this is my way of asking her out on a date. However, she may have no idea and just think this is just a friendly catching up type of thing.

I am not sure what to do. I don't want to scare her away but I am frightened about being direct with her about what I want.

To complicate matters, there is this other girl from ###### that I just went on a date with a few days ago and we are now talking to each other and are planning a second date. The thing with this girl is, she is pretty butch. I have nothing against butches but I prefer femmes. I, myself, am femme but I'm not like super girly but I do wear makeup (I own probably more than 20 lipsticks) and dresses, etc. I would prefer someone who is not butch but not neccessarily super femme. Think like Ellen Paige, Ruby Rose, Toni from Riverdale, Halsey, Hayley Kiyoko, etc. However, I know looks aren't everything and personality definitely matters for me too and the butch girl has a very endearing personality. Plus, she is so chivalrous like opening the door for me to get into the car and paying for the date. I want to see how the "date" with the femme girl goes and if there is any mutual feelings there but idk.

Anybody have any input?

#1 FuelsMySong, Dec 1, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2019