1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can i get a girlfriend?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by I am straight, Nov 29, 2015.

1. I am straight

I have been a lurker here for almost 3 years. I am straight, but all my life i have felt a strong sense of shared experience with LBGT people because i have always been marginalized & stigmatized just like LBGT people are. I grew up in Alabama in a very homophobic area. I was a suspected homosexual in middle school and high school. I still am often mistaken for a homosexual. I am definitely not LGBT though. I have never in my life found any male more attractive than, say, a donkey.

I have been marginalized all my life partly due to my physicality. I am only 5 feet one inch tall. I am ugly.
    I am 35 years old, and i have never even been on a date! How can someone like me get a girlfriend? I believe if i just wait on fate, i will be single for life.

---------- Post added 29th Nov 2015 at 07:48 PM ----------

Please dont suggest online dating. Those women won't even think about dating a guy as short as me.

#1 I am straight, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  2. Julietta

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well... if you refuse to do online dating then you'd better put yourself out and about and meet lots of different people through whatever methods possible. Straight women that is. Since you're not gay. And maybe join a straight site for small people if there is such a thing.

3. middleageguy

Confidence. Confidence. Confidence. There are lots of very short guys with girlfriends. Own your height. If you posted a online profile that was positive and detailed your interests -Not things you perceive to be flaws you might have more success. Online dating is tough for everyone.
    You need to 1st love you.

#3 middleageguy, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2015