1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I cure this?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Shallow waters, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Shallow waters

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Every so often I go through a certain time period where I feel like I don’t fully accept being gay, while at other times I just don’t care and just love this part of me. Obviously I am my happiest when I don’t care. What can I do to stop going through these random down moments? Is it normal?

Gayhusband likes this.
  2. niffler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello there,
    Obviously I'm no expert on this, but I experienced something similar on my journey to realizing I was transgender. I had also heard similar things from my LGBT friends. So personally, I think that it is completely normal for this to happen to you. This is just one big journey and you have no choice other than to go along for the ride. It could be that you are still coming to terms with your identity, or just something that happens. Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually trans, but the feeling passes and I feel better. So maybe that's what's happening wkth you. I hope that clears somethings up!
    - Aiden