1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I bottom for the first time with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GrayAkashi, Nov 29, 2017.

1. GrayAkashi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey there.

I've known I am gay for 3 years now, but never had anything with any of the other guys. I tried my dating luck a lot of times but just ended up bailing on others because of my IBS.

I feel like going to the toilet at least 3 times a day. And usually it's right after I finish my meal.

I am scared I'll be forever alone and never find a guy. I've done some things and I feel like I'll enjoy bottoming more so that freaks me out. No one wanting to be with me because of my problems.

And right now I talked to this guy who is looking for fun and I finally wanna try. And he is nice. I told him I'm a vrigin and he seems to understand me and said he'll be gentle. I really want to try but I don't know how with problem of mine. (I haven't told him about IBS)

Please help.

2. Lalayajen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The best thing to do is watching what you eat a few days before the sex.
    Try a high fiber diet and drink lots of water.

3. ardeejing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    IBS is a common issue nowadays. You should best seek professional help to alleviate the symptoms of IBS. I am a registered dietitian, and hopefully, I can help....

Eating a lot of fiber is probably not the first approach to try. In fact, high fiber food might make you go to the bathroom more frequently. It takes practice to find out what food is best suited for you, and the truth is you might have to stick with these food choices for a very long time to avoid the symptoms of IBS. A fairly new approach to learning more about your IBS is through a FODMAPS diet. You can google it for more details.

Plus, it is common to let out a bit of stool during anal sex so don't stress out about it. First-time anal sex is rarely successful in anybody even without IBS. Just let me know if you have questions :slight_smile:

MHJG likes this.
  4. Aki

Aki

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my friend has real bad IBS, and she does butt stuff with guys. this might not work for you, but her advice would be to avoid eating for a day, and douche yourself.