1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horrible Style Choices

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 42Bowties, May 20, 2015.

1. 42Bowties

I recently dyed my hair for the first time ever and I hate it. It's just the tips but they're a hideous green-yellow and I don't dare change it as I already had a huge panic attack about it and don't want it to end up any worse. All I can do is wait to cut it as I had to use bleach as well. I don't think I'll ever bleach or dye my hair again. I was hoping I could feel a bit better if we all shared some of our biggest style mistakes and pitfalls as I've been very depressed about how I look since.

2. ms24601

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well, when I was around 6 or 7 years old, I decided to cut my own bangs, needless to say it looked awful, my mom had to cut it even more because it was all crooked, that was close to my birthday, so birthday pictures from that year are not my proudest moment :lol:

3. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When I was 5 I decided to cut my pigtails off with my play scissors. My mom was horrified because she thought I had hurt myself when she saw the clumps of hair on the carpet. She fixed it but it took a while to grow back.

4. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My whole life.

*Camo pants
    *I hated getting my haircut (still do) so I went almost a year without a haircut. Looked terrible :frowning2:

5. Sevan

When I was little, back when my mom used to dress me, she made me have a bob haircut with bangs. I hated it. So I cut off my bangs, down to the skin, hahaha. That, tacky clothes and missing teeth absolutely made my class pictures worthwhile when I was still in elementary school.

6. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I kind of looked like this for a whole year, except my hair's really straight so it looked normalish except for the giant poof of hair sticking up at the front.
    [​IMG]

7. DragKing692

My mom told to give me a wedge in third grade. I was not informed. I had no friends until middle school. Thanks mom.

8. atoadaso

atoadaso Guest

Right now I have a really grown-out top perm, which looks alright. Before that, I had a horrible pixie cut with these weird bangs. She decided it would be a good idea to thin my hair (I have very thick, dry ginger hair) & I've never looked so disproportionate. Before that, I had this mullet that I "tousled" with gel & set with hairspray every morning, so I basically rocked this crunchy frizzy mess. And when I was 14, I had this pixie cut that required me to straighten it every day (even though my hair is already pin straight, because my hair grows out from my head)...only I didn't own a straightener at the time. So I was walking around with this bob looking cut that flicked out from the middle down. I had something similar in the 6th grade, when I got fed up with having this long, thick, dry hair down to my ass & cut it myself. My life has a been a whirlwind of poor hair choices.

9. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I refuse to be caught in/with anything horrible, thank you very much!

LOL.

10. AlamoCity

In high school there was an Abercrombie/Hollister/American Eagle/Aeropostale craze and I wanted to know what all the fuss was about, so I bought some cargo shorts, hoodies, and polos from the aforementioned companies. Didn't really like them, haha. Switched back to Polo and Brooks.

Also, in high school my dad bought me a polo shirt from Burberry (it was black, but it had the check plaid pattern in the placket). I wore it, but now realize I probably looked a bit douchy haha.