1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homo or bi? don't want hetero sex?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Yato Gami, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Yato Gami

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, I know there are probably tons of threads like this but anyways...
    I've been questioning my sexuality for a couple of years, since I'm like 15 maybe? (I'm 19 now)
    I've never really had neither Girl- nor boyfriend and I don't really feel the Need of coming out to People so Long as I don't have one. I've told some of my friends that I'm gay and some that I'm bi anyways as they have asked or the Situation needed clarification. But I hate doing that because if I get a boyfriend eventually People I have told that I'm gay will say that I just wanted to get Attention when doing so.

My Problem is I feel like I'm (mostly) gay, I know that I'm attracted to Girls. But I'm not sure about guys. Recently I've been telling People I'm gay but today some guy told me that he thinks I'm cute and hot and asked me if I wanted to meet him some time. I'm going away (like really far, to Australia, the other end of the world-far away) and I've told him that I don't want to start sth now. But it kept me thinking the whole day. I think I would actually date him if I was bi. BUT (this might Sound weird) I really don't like penises. The weird Thing is he's so nice and I would like to date him maybe but I'm not sure about intimate Things, I feel like kissing or stuff could be okay but I don't think I could handle having sex with a guy idk...

If it wasn't for the not liking penises part I would say I'm a Kinsay 5 and maybe would try Dating him but I don't want him to serve as a Guinea pig (dunno if that's the right Phrase, my translator said so). Also I can't really tell whether I only like People as a friend or more which makes it even more difficult.

What do you think what my sexuality is? Any similar experiences/ tipps?

Also sorry for the spelling (capitalisation) of some words, my browser or Laptop does that, dunno why.

2. James3499

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You should just try hooking up with that guy and see how the experience feels. It seems to me like there's a possibility that you're bi because you can imagine kissing him and all, but when it comes to the sex thing just try it out.

3. Yato Gami

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well I would meet him I guess if I was staying in Germany but I'm leaving on Wednesday and I won't be back until next summer... That makes the decision quite simple, it just made me reconsider my sexual orientation and I'd just like to figure it out... So the question I'm looking for an answer for is not whether I should date him but rather if I would date guys in General.