1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homestuck?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by RemyLeBeau, Jun 21, 2012.

1. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

Anybody else ever hear of this? Because I started reading it and it's sorta like super addicting... Someone please help me lol.

2. Cascade

I'm sorry but I can't help you there. I've been a Homestuck addict since it started in April 2009. Believe me, it is the top web story out there. Well I guess Gunnerkrigg Court is good too, but Homestuck is just so much more... funny.

If you're finding it good now, you'll have to wait for Act 4, when stuff starts coming together and you find out just how big this thing is. And even then you have no idea.

If you have any questions about the plot, feel free to PM me. I've help at least 4 people understand Homestuck after convincing them to read it and I have basically everything committed to memory.

Basically, I am a Homestuck.

3. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

Im in act three right now.... At 9 pm last night, i was only just starting. Aaaagh, six hours... I have a problem...

4. Cascade

That's pretty good! I would recommend taking breaks every little while so you can absorb some information. There's a lot out there and when plot threads finally start to converge, it's easy to lose track of things.