1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home-Made/Makeshift Sex Toys?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by JustNoOne2, Mar 24, 2019.

1. JustNoOne2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys, so I have been wondering this for a while and finally decided to ask it here. I’m 17 and don’t have access to any adult stores or online stores to buy a dildo or sounding device or anything, and even if I did it would be hard to hide it from my parents. Does anyone know of any good makeshift dildos or sounding devices you can use from household items? I’ve used a hairbrush for a dildo at home and it worked pretty well, but I have been wanting to try sounding for a while but feel like you shouldn’t put anything up your penis that doesn’t belong there. Any suggestions? I use Vaseline as lube btw. Thanks in advanced!

alexqueen likes this.
  2. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would highly suggest staying far away from Vaseline as lube for sounding. Most of the things I have read suggest using an antibacterial lube, and toys designed for that kind of thing. As it is easy to get a urinary tract infection.

I've tried it and the sensation is hard to describe. As its a feeling most guys do not ever experience. The problem with most home found toys is they might not be as smooth as you think they are and can give you tiny cuts in either anal or sounding use.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You really don't want to put anything up your ass that wasn't specifically designed for that purpose. Toys are designed to be reasonably safe to put up there. Other things are not, for a variety of reasons. Even a slightly sharp edge, such as might be found from the casting of a hair brush, can risk cuts or abrasions, and that could cause really serious problems.

And sounding I've already covered elsewhere... really not safe, risks UTIs, significant danger of abrasion to the urethra. I would avoid at all costs, with or without a proper toy.

Lubes can pose problems as well, though Vaseline is pretty inert and has been used for decades as lubrication in doctor's offices for proctology exams, so I'd be less concerned about that.

4. getsetwild

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    face massager could be good idea for women...